• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 6x Panasonic 2900 mAh Batteries - No Longer Available

ptolemy

Enlightened
6x Panasonic 2900 mAh Batteries

I got these a few years ago and they max have 10 charges. Mostly were stored around 3.6-3.7v

I believe all are unprotected 2900 mAh cells. Some may have slight marks on them and maybe cover slightly off but does not have any performance issues...

PM me if any questions :)

List Date: 3/8/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 6x Panasonic 2900 mAh Batteries
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

L_D_Allan

Newly Enlightened
Re: 6x Panasonic 2900 mAh Batteries

Are these AA form factor (size)?

If so, would it be incorrect to put them in a device that was expecting 1.2 to 1.5 volt AA's, like an external flash, or a flashlight?

What kind of device would these batteries be designed to be used in?

What kind of charger would be used for these device? Could something like a Maha MHC-9000 be used, or be unsuitable?

(sorry if my question reveals this battery semi-newbie is "unclear on the concept")

ptolemy

Enlightened
Re: 6x Panasonic 2900 mAh Batteries

Are these AA form factor (size)?

If so, would it be incorrect to put them in a device that was expecting 1.2 to 1.5 volt AA's, like an external flash, or a flashlight?

What kind of device would these batteries be designed to be used in?

What kind of charger would be used for these device? Could something like a Maha MHC-9000 be used, or be unsuitable?

(sorry if my question reveals this battery semi-newbie is "unclear on the concept")

no,

these are the famous 18650's... aa's are much smaller. they are 4.2v aa's top out at 1.5v

these are for flashlight/other devices that are for 18650's