• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Bradley Mayhem Balisong [Price Drop!] - SOLD

fiveform

Newly Enlightened
Bradley Mayhem Balisong [Price Drop!]

This is my lightly used, never sharpened Bradley Mayhem butterfly folder. It is a beauty that I was going to hold onto, but simply put, don't use it any longer, or carry it. As a result, it is in excellent condition, with a few very light burnish marks on the handle which are not scratches, but some rubbings from handling with rings. There is no damage to the handle and it is nearly perfect. This occurs on most beadblast finished solid titanium handles. The blade is a nice satin finished S30V premium cutlery steel and is partially serrated, so you have a blade that is ready for any cutting chore! Great latch is machined of stainless steel and spring loaded to stay open and out of the way while flipping. The curved handle is a departure from traditional balisongs. Although branded as a Bradley, this knife is completely made in the U.S. at Benchmade Knife Co. in Oregon. I am selling this blade complete with original factory box and all paperwork.

SHIPPING: Only to Continental United States

Specs are here:

Overall Length: 8.53"
Blade Length:3.83"
Blade Thickness: 0.15"
Blade Material: S30V
Hardness: 58-60 RC
Blade Style: Modified Drop Point (weehawk)
Blade Grind: Flat
Finish: Satin
Edge Type: Semi-Serrated
Handle Length: 4.75"
Closed Length: 5.00"
Handle Thickness: 0.43"
Handle Material:Titanium
Spacer Color: Blue
Weight: 4.20 oz.
User: Right Hand, Left Hand
Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
Knife Type: Butterfly
Brand: Benchmade
Model: 17040S-701

List Date: 3/10/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Bradley Mayhem Balisong [Price Drop!]
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

Laurin

Newly Enlightened
Re: Bradley Mayhem Balisong [Price Drop!]

I'm interested, message sent.

Laurin

Newly Enlightened
Re: Bradley Mayhem Balisong [Price Drop!]

Price drop? It was $175 when I've asked you yesterday about overseas shipping! Not cool mate.

Latest posts