• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Tain Thud LT Prototype body(SOLD)

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have for sale a Tain prototype Thud LT body.

It is E series compatible with ice blue trits around the tail and yellow trits in the electronic switch. It is an ultra small 16mm aleph/E body in Ti with trits. It's dope.

You can put any E series head on here, but some (like Don's LE's) LE's will not switch levels well if they require a brief blink.

It has been carried, and has a single small ding on the end of the tail that your fingernail can find. Extremely small, but it is a user item.

I am asking 250 USD shipped anywhere.

2015-03-10%2B14.28.30.jpg

2015-03-10%2B14.27.22.jpg

2015-03-10%2B14.26.50.jpg

It's just not being used at all anymore. And I know there are some Tain collectors that don't have this piece yet. And some E series/aleph folks that have some nice heads to go on here as well.

obi

Last edited:

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened
Re: Tain Thud LT Prototype body...1 of 4?

I'll take it. Please pm me your PayPal info.

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast

Public apology to GreenAdam29. I though he was first because he Pm'd me. I did not first check the thread.

I have sent a refund to GA29 and a PM to m5yosh.

GA29 you have back up. Thanks for being such an amazingly fast prospective buyer as to pay in literally minutes.

This object is SPF.

obi

greenadam29

Newly Enlightened

No problem. Been looking for a switch/body for my Lt head for quite awhile now but rules are rules. Let me know what happens.

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened
Tain Thud LT Prototype body...1 of 4?

I had not checked this thread until this morning. I did receive a couple PMs from both Adam and Obijuan.

Thank you to both ga29 and obijuan for being upfront and honest about the events that transpired! Your honesty is appreciated and reinforces my belief that we have a community of great people here!

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, that was fast...I became level 1 with a click of a button!

Now I just need to kill a few goblins for experience points to move up to level 2.

obi

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened

Congrats! Someday, I might get up to Level 1... Though it's not going to be anytime soon. Any other way to gain XP other than through posts? :thumbsup:

easilyled

Flashaholic

Congrats! Someday, I might get up to Level 1... Though it's not going to be anytime soon. Any other way to gain XP other than through posts? :thumbsup:

Just hang around CPF until you're old and grey (or bald) .... ask me how!

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice body well machined. I had it once with a Thud LT body but the size was not to my liking. But nevertheless very well machining work.