I just bought the last L5 in the country!

bwcaw

Enlightened
I just ordered the last L5 in the country! I have searched around the internet and called quite a few dealers, and I was finally able to locate 1 solitary L5 at tactical warehouse. Dan told me that surefire is not filling orders for lights right now, and it may be months before more L5's or other lights are in stock in stores, and as far as he knows that L5 was the last one in stock anywhere.

So, it looks like I am the lucky person who has the last L5 untill sf makes more and fills all the back orders.Thanks to Dan at tactical ware house! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
I heard that due to the high demand, SureFire are only making WeaponLights in Q1. They hope that flashlights will be manufactured in Q2.

Al

bwcaw

Enlightened
I just got it! Wow is all i can say! This thing totally kicks my l4! I knew my l4 was greenish, but comparing it next to my new l5 it looks really puke green and really dim even on fresh batteries. I am extremely happy with my L5, it isn't as big as I expected either, I was expecting it to be bigger than an M2, and it really doesn't seem that much bigger or heavier than what I remember my M2 being. This is what a five watt light should be like brightness and color wise! Thanks again to Dan at tactical warehouse for getting this out to me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
does that mean an L4 i have on backorder isn't going to be in stock until a few months later?