• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to DatiLED

maro69camaro

Newly Enlightened
I sent my McGizmo PD out to datiLED aka Derek for a Led swap, current bump and tune. I told Derek I was looking for a 5000k XM-L2 led but when I got it was unhappy with the tint. I contacted Derek and he said to send it back and I quote (if your not happy with it the jobs not done) so I sent it back. After me bugging the crap out of him about different tints he helped me settle on a XM-L2 T5, 5C1 (4000K) and just got it back today. It's a beautiful tint and I couldn't be happier. He went above and beyond to make me happy. His work and service are out of this world. Thanks Derek I love it :twothumbs

Last edited:

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
Cheers to Datiled

Dusted off a few classic ARC-LS lights and found them needing an update. Datiled was nice enough to find time to build two triple LED drop ins complete with optics and send them my way. He had a very busy month with other issues and still took time to ship quickly and communicate through the entire process. Bravo Derek and thank you again for breathing life in to my old shelf queens.

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: Cheers to Datiled

Derek is the best. His mods and builds are super clean, and he is awesome to work with.

PhantomZ

Enlightened
cheers to datiLED

Bought a couple uv light engines from him and like I've read from other ppl his work is clean and top notch. Hes great with communication and was very patient with me when I made a couple mistakes on sending my payment

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: cheers to datiLED

Yes, best of the best, for sure !

He provided exceptional assistance, on more than one occasion, for me ... [emoji106]