• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Milkyspit Arnor (2 available) / VoB MT-G2 P60 / HDS 4000K XM-L2 (16340/17670)

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold or relisted

Sold:
3) Novatac USA triple [Sold to kmart356] $195
$205
Modified by Flucero28 over on CPF. Tint is a nice neutral and is bright for it's size. Here is his description with original pictures (and mine below).

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?397200-SOLD-Novatac-USA-triple

User Interface on page 3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-4vSwN8pFVnSlE3ZDd2SGR1cjA/view

- Silver novatac USA with extended button
- Lux-rc 333 triple led board with neutral (4000k) cree XPG emitters. Beautiful tint on these. This board also has a red micro led which serves as a status indicator, battery indicator and can even be a great low low mode.
- A custom heatsink was machined to house the lux rc board and optics out of aluminum.
- The reflector end of the light was bored and faced inside to provide a flat surface for the triple/heatsink. The heatsink was secured to the inside of the housing with arctic alumina adhesive for good thermal transfer.
- Mil-spec multi strand copper wire with heat resistant silicone insulation was used with the positive lead soldered directly to the positive spring for minimal resistance.
- Carclo clear narrow beam optic.
- The stock heatsink/ battery pcb was retained on the battery tube side giving a completely stock look inside while retaining the functionality of the momentary switch input.

This thing puts out a wall of beatufully tinted light and has great low mode options.

The bad - I accidentally ground down a small area of the interior threads where the battery tube screws into the head the width of a small drill bit. This does not affect functionality at all, I just wanted to disclose.

4) McGizmo Aleph 2 Natural w/4 level DatiLED [Traded]
I purchased the host on CPFMP and the light engine privately. The emitter is a 4500K XP-G2, runs at 1.5 Amps, and has a moonlight, low, medium, and high mode with memory. This light engine was built by DatiLED and will fit other DatiLED engines. Tail has a McClicky Switch installed.

5) SL2c Quad (vinhnguyen54) [Sold on another forum] $230
I picked up another SL2c along with this quad and decided I prefer the warmer tint of the other one. This has been tested a few times for comparison.

Note: Tint in real life not as yellow as in photos - this was due to the autobalance on my phone's camera.

Features:
SL2c
DriverVN (firmware by Dr Jones)
Quad XP-G2 4500K
Extra .3oz copper heatsink
"V54" hand engraved

Programming and driver information: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?396548-DriverVN-A-User-Programmable-Circuit!

6) VoB MT-G2 Copper P60 Module [Sold to Bellirr6] $65 - ships first class mail. $70 $80 $90
I picked up this module from Matt (vestureofblood on CandlePowerForums) as one of the first three in Batch #1.

A very nice looking P60 copper module with a lot of mass! It houses an MT-G2 5000K emitter. UI is low, medium, and high with memory. Powered by 2 IMR batteries.

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: 2 Milkyspit Arnor Surefire L1's / Novatac Triple XP-G / Aleph 2 with DatiLED

Up again.

recDNA

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: 2 Milkyspit Arnor Surefire L1's / Novatac Triple XP-G / Aleph 2 with DatiLED

Hi. I looked at the ui for the triple but didn't fully understand it. Does this flashlight have a forward clicky? For IMR 16340 only? Amp draw on max?
Sorry if I missed the info but then think of this as a free bump!

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very late reply and I apologize for that. This does not have a forward clicky.

Novatac Triple UI is as follows:
Insert battery and the light will turn on as the battery cap is tightened. Press and hold 3 seconds turn off.

From off, a press will turn the light on to max (100%). A second press will toggle to the next level down (20%). Continually pressing the switch will toggle back and for between the two. Press and hold 3 seconds to turn off.

From off, if you quickly untighten and retighten the tailcap, the light will toggle between 100%, 20%, and 2% outputs. If left at 2%, the light will toggle between 100% and 2% outputs (as opposed to 100% and 20%) - this will reset with a battery change.

From on at max output, press and hold for 5 seconds will access strobe mode. Release to remain in strobe. A second press and hold will bring up a strobe beacon flash. Another press and hold will bring up a quick two blink beacon. Another press and hold will bring up a quick flashing SOS. Another press and hold will access momentary (and temporary) red light. Once you release the switch the light will turn off.

From on at lower output (20% or 2%), press and hold for 5 seconds will allow the light to ramp up and down in brightness. If timed right, the lowest setting at release (allow to ramp up then down fully) will allow for a constant red light on. Press and hold for 3 seconds to turn off.

I would recommend IMR only and amp draw (from manual) on max is 2.74A.

And.....a price drop on all lights. :)

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment received, thank you Ken!

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price drop on #2 Milkyspit Arnor Surefire L1.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Milkyspit Arnor / SL2c Quad (vinhnguyen54)

SL2c Quad from vinhnguyen54 added.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Milkyspit Arnor / SL2c Quad (vinhnguyen54)

SL2c Quad sold.

2nd Milkyspit Arnor available. :)

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
VoB MT-G2 P60 module and HDS Clicky modified to an XM-L2 4000K emitter added.

wolfstyle

Enlightened
Unfortunately, this was from the first batch before guppy2drv was offered as an option. The UI is only low, medium, and high.

Thanks for the reply. Is this using the FET driver supplying more current? Do you know what the lumen output is on high?

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the reply. Is this using the FET driver supplying more current? Do you know what the lumen output is on high?

Hey mate, heard back from Matt and he says that this P60 from the first batch has the following specs:

The output for that version was 1600+ lumens @ 3 amps.
Also stated that the FET driver was not on this version and only became available on the 3rd batch.