Headlamp questions

Jaysop

Newly Enlightened
I'd really like a Zebralight headlamp but their CS complaints,1 year warranty and their somewhat spoty reputation bothers me. I don't want to send a light out for 4 months because it's not running.

I love the form of it though. What I want is a light to EDC that has multiple modes with a good high end lumen capacity. But what is really important is the headlamp aspect. I like that it's A good head held and headlamp.
It would be my primary light and I'd rather not pocket a fullish headlamp.

Is there something similar out there that has much better warrenty and Customer support that is US based for a similar price?
Thanks

D6859

Enlightened
I'd really like a Zebralight headlamp but their CS complaints,1 year warranty and their somewhat spoty reputation bothers me. I don't want to send a light out for 4 months because it's not running.

I love the form of it though. What I want is a light to EDC that has multiple modes with a good high end lumen capacity. But what is really important is the headlamp aspect. I like that it's A good head held and headlamp.
It would be my primary light and I'd rather not pocket a fullish headlamp.

Is there something similar out there that has much better warrenty and Customer support that is US based for a similar price?
Thanks

Not US based, but see Armytek Wizard/Tiara. There is also a headlamps subforum in CPF that you shoul check :)

Jaysop

Newly Enlightened
Oh I didn't know there was a sub for it. I'll Ask if this can be moved.
Thanks