• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: PhotonFanatic / McGizmo Twisty AA Mule XM-L

4_degree

Newly Enlightened
One-off Ti Twisty Mule body by PhotonFanatic mated to a standard McGizmo Mule head fitted with a modified McGizmo XM-L light engine. The light engine was modified by Fred to work with the twisty body and will fit all other McGizmo bodies but no other E-series heads will fit on this body.

I've carried it a bit and put a couple of AA's through it, so it has some light carry marks (I carry my light in the same pocket as my phone, which is in an Otterbox case) and one larger scuff that is not deep, but definitely shows more. Function is 100% as it should be.

Asking -SOLD-

IMG_3839.jpg

Prices are in U.S. dollars. Payment is by PayPal only, please. I will cover all PayPal fees, but the buyer is responsible for paying the actual shipping cost for the shipping method of their choice. Methods include Airmail (no tracking, no insurance), Tracked Packet (tracking, $100 insurance) or Expedited Parcel (tracking, up to $1000 insurance).
I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone for any reason.
Thank you!

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: PhotonFanatic / McGizmo Twisty AA Mule XM-L

You may have to work on that photo link. I can't get it to work. Thanks.

4_degree

Newly Enlightened

Linked from a different source. Let's see if it works now. :)

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

How much did this sell for? Price should not be removed. I have been following this light :)

4_degree

Newly Enlightened

Price should not be removed.

I'm also supposed to edit the title to reflect the "sold" status, but I'm unable to do that. ;)

$300 plus shipping was the selling price. :)

archimedes

Flashaholic

Wow, nice deal (!)

Titles are edited using the "Advanced" tab, unless the thread is old ... but it looks like this just sold in only a few hours ;)