Help identify a Led Lenser

WrxOwner

Newly Enlightened
Lurker first post.

Go this light from my in law. She never told me anything about it, except that it needed new batteries. When i tried to change it; it looked like it's a rechargeable.

Never had a led lenser before. I googled the serial number on the light, but nothing came up. I know someone here will know the model of this light, and what charger I should use/buy.

Thanks.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Couldnt help but notice nobody has responded yet and this post has been up a couple of days. Could you provide a pic with the light fully assembled? For now judging by these pics and how small it looks in the hand Im gonna say its a LED Lenser 5 series of somekind a couple of years old.

ven

Flashaholic
Another option is contact lenser,not sure what country,if UK just ring them or email.I found them very efficient and helpful when i contacted them a while back. With the No under lenser they will be able to identify it for you. Also handy if require any parts ............

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
really ...
You took pictures from the head (sideways), from the sides, from the back without tailcap,
but not from the battery (ies?) that "looked like rechargeable"?
but not from/with the tailcap?
but not from the business end?
:thinking:

guess: hokus fokus ... which were 3*AAA with battery cradle
best idea so far: like ven typed: contact them and give the number printed on the head

additionally, but just my personal opinion:
* if that is 3*AAA --> skip it
* if You hve to pay more then 20,-- to get it running (other batteries, battery cradle, charger, ...) --> skip it
* get any 1*18650 light instead

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
I would guess at a battery holder missing and 3xAAA too,barrel too narrow for 4xAAA like the p7 etc.

Not sure if genuine or not,but sure older lensers dont support 18650 due to the output. Could = a quick fail imo

Lenser might send out parts FOC ,they did with me in UK when my tail cap(and came with carrier) failed due to being my fault.

Not sure what country,but if UK then ledco are the UK distributor .