UK Supplier - Crelant ?

cpaulc

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,
I've been an avid reader for a while and have pinned my choices down to either a Nitecore MT40 or a Crelant 7G5Cs (with Collminator option too). I know i can get the Nitecore from a UK supplier (and therefor have warranty help if needed), but struggling to find a UK supplier of Crelant products.
The ebay has Crelant from 'hkequipment' but is shipped from Hong Kong, which, to me, seems like a right faff if it needs to go back.

I'm wanting a torch that has a nice mix of spread and throw for lamping/shooting at night, probably out to 200yrds, the Crelant has the added bonus of the aspheric collminator lens too, which gives a bit more / much more throw.

Anyway, any thoughts on UK supplier of Crelant ?

Many thanks!

Sarlix

Enlightened
Hi Fan It seems that the main UK sellers don't stock Crelant. If you look on Amazon uk you can find one seller offering the 7G5Cs. The returns policy is handled by Amazon. I'm not sure if this would be any more hassle free than ebay, may be worth investigating. Good luck

cpaulc

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Starlix,
yes I just found them on Amazon, which might make returns easier if needed, but still really coming from East Asia suppliers.
If only there were UK stockists !
I may end up just buying the MC40 and perhaps modding it in the future.