• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Spy 007 Turbo Head with Trits

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never thought I would sell this piece, even after letting my 007 XM-L2 go, but my hobby focus has changed.

mohanjude made 3 extra (don't quote me on it) turbo heads for sale, and it was the final piece that pushed me to get a 007 a few years ago.

I sent it to Jeff Hanko and he made a 12 tritum bezel for it with 1.5x6mm trits, installed a new 20mm thick sapphire lens, and worked out a few kinks in the design. The trit work by Jeff is nothing short of PERFECT. You can't feel where the titanium and Norland are seperated. The reflector is brand new.All you have to do is unscrew your 007 head, transfer the o-ring over and screw it on. That's it.

I made a thread to document this light and how everything came to be in the Cool Fall forum.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...mohanjude-Jeff-Hanko-Tritium-My-Grail-007-610

Here's a few pictures of the part itself. It is near mint with no dings and a few hairline scratches in it.

I'm asking $500 shipped EMS anywhere for it. I recall paying more than that back then, I think the glass alone was $50.

PayPal only, and the only partial trade I'm interested in is a 1xAA Haiku HOST with an XP-G reflector.

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Spy 007 Turbo Head with Trits

Thanks Daniel!

It worked really well with my XM-L2, but Sean tested it on his XP-G2 light ands the focus wasn't optimal. But with his skills, I know he could probably make it work LOL

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks everyone, and PM sent to Light11!

Scottnem has back up :twothumbs

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment received, thanks Sergio! I'm going to shed a tear seeing this piece leave, but I'm very glad it's going to a good home and joining an amazing collection

easilyled

Flashaholic

Nice catch Sergio. I'd like to see some pictures of your collection at some stage as I know you have some beautiful lights. :thumbsup: