• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Macs Custom Tri-EDC in Titanium (also open to copper or brass)

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome, and good luck on your search!
Mac's Tri-EDCs are hard to come by, but every once in a while they post.
I think that I recognize you from that edc forum!
Cheers!

Dakine234

Enlightened
Welcome, and good luck on your search!
Mac's Tri-EDCs are hard to come by, but every once in a while they post.
I think that I recognize you from that edc forum!
Cheers!
Aloha!
Mahalo! Iʻve lusted after one for a very long time and have decided to pull the trigger and start looking. Also looking at Sinners tri-edc, you have any experience on that light? Yup im very active over there, i have my signature japanese style hawaiian islands avatar (not sure how to put it on here!)
Cheers!

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have experience with Sinner's products. However, I have read overall positive reviews of his lights. I intend on buying a Cu Tri EDC from him one of these days.

Dakine234

Enlightened
I don't have experience with Sinner's products. However, I have read overall positive reviews of his lights. I intend on buying a Cu Tri EDC from him one of these days.
I just placed an order with him, hes extremely nice and replies to messages very quickly. Form the various reviews and forum posts it seems hes and his products are very well received. Iʻll keep you posted when it comes in.
Also daily bump

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sinner stands by his work, so you can buy with confidence.
One of my TI Tri EDC had some tailcap threading issues & he offered to send me a replacement. I have not received it yet but I am sure he is a man of his word.

My other Cu Tri EDC works well & have seen daily action as well.

Dakine234

Enlightened
Sinner stands by his work, so you can buy with confidence.
One of my TI Tri EDC had some tailcap threading issues & he offered to send me a replacement. I have not received it yet but I am sure he is a man of his word.

My other Cu Tri EDC works well & have seen daily action as well.
Mahalo for the info! Looking forward to it!

Dakine234

Enlightened
Yeah man i bet. Why is shipping so tough?

Not sure, some people seem to be hesitant about shipping over to Hawaii. Also some don't trust usps so ups shipping here is $40+. But hopefully I'll come across one soon.

*nightly bump*