• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Trek-7 with PLW-3 and Eternalight-3 with Lightwave 2000

4ledflash2x2

4 LED lights 7" from the wall.

4ledflash1x4

4 LED flashlights aimed to a door 20 feet away.

4ledflash@20ft

To the camera's eye Lightwave 2000 is brighter than Eternalight-3 or about the same in brightness, and PLW-3 seems brighter than LW2000 and Eterna-3 because of its wide beam light, but PLW-3 did not illuminate the door which was the target of light.

LW2000 and Eterna3 both have bright center beam of light while PLW-3 has a dim center beam of light and bright at the outer part.

------------------
2d_edge

Prometheus

Newly Enlightened
North American Continent, Earth, Sol System
great pics!

nice to see a comparison.

------------------
Prometheus
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>"Audaces Fortuna Iuvat"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
[url]www.tripleaughtdesign.com[/url]
Your best resource for the elite class in knives, edged tools & extreme gear.

Also please visit this site:
B.uy S.harp F.orums
Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Knives & Related Gear.
http://www.knifecorner.com/buy-sharp/
EMAIL: [email protected]

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I found out that my camera (Canon Powershot A50) has a slow shutter feature. Gotta read the owner manual.

Here's a shot of 6 Led flashlights aimed to a target 20ft away from the flashlight and camera.

6 LED Flashlights

This shot is closer to how my eyes see them. First shot was dimmer because camera was not able to absorb enough light, with slower shutter enough light was able to get through the camera lens.

------------------
2d_edge

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by 2d_edge on 10-14-2000 at 12:49 PM</font>

SteveY

Newly Enlightened
Great shots!

It also confirm my perception that the Lightwave is slightly brighter than the Eternal 3.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I must say that's much more encouraging for someone who's conisdering buying some of those lights!! Thanks for your work!

Craig720

Enlightened
Fabulous images!

Pics of these LED flashlights in action are great for comparison. Problem is, I still want both the Lightwave 2000 and the EternaLight 3. Sigh.

Can't buy any more until payday, though. Just bought myself another Princeton Tec Blast (the first wound up on my wife's keychain), another white Photon II MicroLight (the first wound up on my mom's keychain), and a Princeton Tec 20. Gonna compare the Tec 20 to my AA MiniMaglite.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are the old pic`s from the grave yard...courtesy of some of our elders. Hope this helps Doug...bye for now.

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by KenB on 01-04-2001 at 06:35 PM</font>

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Try this photo from batch of new pictures.

I mixed MAG2AA, MAG Solitaire and UKE2AAA to the bunch of LED flashlights for comparison.

"Lightbeams - 15ft/2sec room shot"

Just click on photo to view Full Size (942x1320_123kb).

- verge -