What are the specs of your perfect EDC light?

Amelia

Enlightened
Hi, flashlight friends!

Using ONLY CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TECHNOLOGY, what are the specs of your perfect EDC flashlight?
In other words, if any large flashlight manufacturer bought off-the-shelf parts and materials, and designed and built a flashlight just for you to EDC (based on your specs), what would it be?

Amelia's Perfect EDC

Size: No larger than 5.5" length x 1" diameter
Weight: No heavier than 4.5 Oz, including battery
Material: Titanium alloy, gunmetal gray anodized.
Environmental: Fully waterproof to 2 Meters. Shockproof to 2 meter drop. Potted electronics.
Battery: 1x18650, 2x(R)CR123, or (with adapter sleeve) 1x14500, 1xAA Energizer Lithium
UI: Tail clicky + Magnetic ring (Nitecore SRT style, with indents and spring pressure)
Emitter: 2 Emitters (Sunwayman C21C style, 1 throwy "Main" forward and 1 floody RGB "Side")
Main Emitter: High CRI Nichia 219 4000K or High CRI Cree 5000K (like the Zebralight SC52d)
Side Emitter: RGB/Neutral White Cree Quad Color Xlamp, optimized for highly diffused flood
Main Emitter Output/Runtime (with 18650): 0.1lm,240hrs to 300lm,3hrs (+700lm Turbo, 2min.)
Side Emitter Output/Runtime (with 18650): 0.1lm,240hrs to 100lm,10hrs (No turbo or strobes)
Tactical Disco: Disorienting irregular spastic 700lm strobe at far right setting of ring, SOS and locator beacon modes at left end of ring. No worthless red/blue "police" or aircraft strobes.
Other: Side emitter MUST be able to turn multiple emitters (up to all 4) on at the same time, and adjust the individual levels of each color using the control ring and tailswitch clicks for mixing of any color/level desired. Side emitters will double as battery level indicator by using 1 detent of the mag ring (just to the right of the SOS and locator beacon detents). Blinking Red=<10%, steady Orange=11-25%, Yellow=26-50%, Blue=51-75%, Green=76-90%, White=91-100%
Memory: Side emitter must remember it's last RGBW settings when you switch to main emitter then back to side emitter. Main emitter will always reflect position of mag control ring, so no memory is required for it.
MFG and Warranty: Hopefully made in U.S. and 5 year warranty. I'd settle for China and 2 years, if warranty was taken care of by a U.S. distributor and no chinapost nonsense was required.
Price: Keep it under $250, and I would buy at least 2.

Hoping to read about your ideal lights - this place is fun!

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't buy based on a list of specs...it has to be a complete package.

What I want to see is a collaboration between Armytek and Zebralight. ZL designs the circuit, interface, and beam profile. Armytek does the toughness testing, and actually builds it. I'd buy that almost regardless of form factor...hard to go wrong.