• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS/WTT Downloads "Pocket Rocket"

toastystuff

Enlightened
Hello, like the title says I would like to sell my aluminum pocket rocket. I haven't used it much So It's in good condition, has some tiny nicks/scratches on the tail cap but nothing mayor,I tried to capture them in the pics but u have to look closely to notice them. It has a cool white XML-2. it's from 9th run. I'm asking 90$ shipped they sold new for 140$.thx.

IMAG1307.jpg

IMAG1303.jpg

IMAG1305.jpg

IMAG1304.jpg

IMAG1306.jpg

IMAG1309.jpg

Last edited:

toastystuff

Enlightened
thx for the kind words magellan! "pocket rocket" is an adequate description of this torch it's compact and very bright. Downloads craftsmanship is top notch! to The top!!!

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
thx for the kind words magellan! "pocket rocket" is an adequate description of this torch it's compact and very bright. Downloads craftsmanship is top notch! to The top!!!

It it sure is. I can light up my entire basement with it.

For anyone the fence about this light, I have three, in different color temps and materials, and all are superb portable lighting tools. (To call these lights "flashlights" doesn't do the light justice.) It's my understanding that Download is not building any more lights in the Pocket Rocket series. The 9th run was the last. If you want one, it's a great light, being offered at a real discount. You won't be disappointed.

toastystuff

Enlightened
No jammer this is a single 18650 max lumens is about 900 more info is available on here in cpf I'll try and find the link.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
For anyone the fence about this light, I have three, in different color temps and materials, and all are superb portable lighting tools. (To call these lights "flashlights" doesn't do the light justice.) It's my understanding that Download is not building any more lights in the Pocket Rocket series. The 9th run was the last. If you want one, it's a great light, being offered at a real discount. You won't be disappointed.

Awesome, Dude, I have two! Wished I'd ordered a third!