• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired B@rt's Tritium thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

B@rt

Flashaholic
The title says it all: Tritium!
tritsmile.jpg

trit1.jpg

Relative brightness chart:
brightness.jpg

Tritium content in Ci:
1.55x5mm vial: 21 mCi
2x8mm vial: 40 mCi
4x20mm vial: 629 mCi
11mm sphere: 2.497 Ci
15mm sphere: 7.56 Ci
18mm sphere: 9.99 Ci

The goods:
1.55x5mm vials in green, iceblue, blue, white, yellow, orange and red: $7.50.- each.2x8mm vials i at the moment in green, iceblue and red: $11.- each. 4x20mm high pressure vials in iceblue: ($45.- each) Now $35.-. :cool:

Spheres:

ALL GONE... :mecry:

The factory stopped making spheres, once they are gone, they are gone. :(

Shipping has changed, Since Jan 1 2020 I can not send any goods by lettermail and have to send it as a parcel. I thought I could ship it without tracking but unfortunately Paypal protection demands it so I have to use that extra costly option as well. This means that EU shipments will cost $15.-, all other shipments will cost $29.- :eek::shakehead

It turns out there still is a way to ship cheaper ($4.-) as lettermail, but because there is no proof of shipping I will need payment sent as F&F if you want to use this option.
Please keep in mind there is no insurance with this option.

:caution:Corona virus shipping update.
Since my wife has had a lung transplant I have to be extra careful about the COVID 19 virus and as such I can only drop lettermail off in a mail box outside the PO. Since there is no proof of shipping that way there is no insurance available from PayPal and I can only accept PayPal sent with the F&F option.
:caution:

Thanks. :)

Last edited:

I.G.

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I'm writing from Italy, I'm looking for two green vials 1.55x5mm.
Do you accept paypal?
Regards
Igor

Last edited:

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
Hi Bart,

I'd like to order nine 1.55x5mm vials
3 green, 3 yellow, and 3 ice blue (if possible Id like to change my order ...see edit)

:paypal::thanks::sleepy:

Edit..Bart, Could you please send me 2 green, 2 yellow, and 5 ice blue vials instead of 3 of each. PayPal notes is going to say three of each. I messed up my count of what I need ...sorry bout that

Last edited:

jrk

Newly Enlightened
PayPal sent @$48 for 6 x 1.55mm green vials with priority shipping. Thx

Icebear

Newly Enlightened
Hi. I'd like to order 9 1.55x5mm vials.

3-yellow, 3-orange and 3-red. European shipping address. Please confirm you have in Stock and I will Paypal.

Thanks!

Icebear

Newly Enlightened
Re: china nike shoes

Paypal sent for 3-yellow, 3-orange and 3-red of 1.55x5 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.