• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED - RC40vn - New

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
TRADED! This one is no longer available

Brand new RC40vn, 1 minute runtime since received from Vinh. Comes complete with box, case, charger (you don't need batteries for this light) and all original accessories.
Vinh upgraded the original XML leds to dedomed XML2 PDTw, reflector refocus and current boost. It is hard to describe how much light comes out of it. This light is built like a bank vault and is impressive!
Just the mod (not including the light) was $150, it cost me over $450 total. I just don't use the light at all, it's been sitting on my desk. Light is excellent shape, brand new just as received from Vinh. Uncarried, never used.

PRICE IS $345.00
Price drop $330.00
Price drop $315.00

Price includes shipping to conus. For insurance or international please send me a PM.
First "I'll take it" takes priority.
PP only - NO TRADES please
Thank you for looking!

16982148901_2328b1dae2_c.jpg
[/URL]

16957110506_4764b8123f_c.jpg
[/URL]

16982154831_5f9ca9ca16_c.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS - RC40vn - New

Ahh man. I really really miss mine. Sold it a while back, and kind of regret it. It's not the brightest by a longshot, but it is by far the best built big light I had in my collection. Makes the X60 feel like a flimsy soda can by comparison.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you for the comments InfinitusEquitas. it is indeed a great looking light and Vinh made it much brighter than stock with dedomed XM-L2 and current boost. I too was attracted by the look, it is massive and it's a great conversation starter here at the office. I just hope someone will actually get more use for it.

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump: I got some bad news from my accountant this morning, so have to back out.

That said this is a steal for the price, and an amazing light. It's very near in performance to the modded X60vn, but doesn't need any batteries, comes with a battery pack, charger, and iirc car adapter. Not to mention you can use it as a hammer if you really really need to.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Magellan!
One has to see and feel this beast!! I just took a few pictures to show the scale of that light, and the beauty of the reflector!!!
It's so heavy I had a hard time holding it with one hand to take the photos :naughty: