Tiablo Ax9

Grim1

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering if anyone has or has done a review of the new Tiablo AX9? *link removed by Greta

I have searched this site several times and see no mention of it...The Tiablo website give some conflicting information about the light and I was wondering if anyone had it in hand yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kit-Tronics

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering if anyone has or has done a review of the new Tiablo AX9? .....
.....The Tiablo website give some conflicting information about the light and I was wondering if anyone had it in hand yet.

A few reviews were done on the new Tiablo A9X, one can be found on this website at the following link.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...650-XP-L-1053lm)-Photos-Beamshots-Impressions

Can also see a YouTube video made by a Tiablo Dealer based in Slovakia showing the beam shots with and without the Tiablo AX Series Collimator Head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w22CTHqwiA

If the conflicting information is about the Peak Beam Intensity (ANSI FL-1): 29820cd on Tiablo's website vs the +40000cd and +100000cd reported by several online, it can be explained with the following:

The Tiablo A9X has a new User Interface designed primarily for military and law enforcement, while been a great EDC and long distance thrower. In real life conditions, the need for +40000cd rarely extends beyond a few seconds and the need for longer battery life is always desired.

Tiablo A9X will start with a +40000cd output when the tail cap is pressed, ideal for an emergency, blinding an attacker, and quickly finding the subject which needs to be illuminated. Within 30 seconds the intensity gradually drops to an average of 29820cd, more than enough for most applications requiring illumination beyond 30 seconds. The drop is so gradual it is difficult to notice a change in intensity.

When under attack, the user will take advantage of the Tiablo A9X silent lockout feature to light a target without giving a constant reference to the user's position. Each time the light is turned on using the tail cap, the intensity will start at the highest point of +40000cd.

Cree XP-L is without doubt much brighter and more efficient than Cree XP-G2 as can be found on the Tiablo A9 G2 model. Tiablo A9X makes use of the extra brightness while taking advantage of the extra efficiently to increase run time, a saving on the cost of batteries.

QMT93

Enlightened
A few reviews were done on the new Tiablo A9X, one can be found on this website at the following link.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...650-XP-L-1053lm)-Photos-Beamshots-Impressions

Can also see a YouTube video made by a Tiablo Dealer based in Slovakia showing the beam shots with and without the Tiablo AX Series Collimator Head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w22CTHqwiA

If the conflicting information is about the Peak Beam Intensity (ANSI FL-1): 29820cd on Tiablo's website vs the +40000cd and +100000cd reported by several online, it can be explained with the following:

The Tiablo A9X has a new User Interface designed primarily for military and law enforcement, while been a great EDC and long distance thrower. In real life conditions, the need for +40000cd rarely extends beyond a few seconds and the need for longer battery life is always desired.

Tiablo A9X will start with a +40000cd output when the tail cap is pressed, ideal for an emergency, blinding an attacker, and quickly finding the subject which needs to be illuminated. Within 30 seconds the intensity gradually drops to an average of 29820cd, more than enough for most applications requiring illumination beyond 30 seconds. The drop is so gradual it is difficult to notice a change in intensity.

When under attack, the user will take advantage of the Tiablo A9X silent lockout feature to light a target without giving a constant reference to the user's position. Each time the light is turned on using the tail cap, the intensity will start at the highest point of +40000cd.

Cree XP-L is without doubt much brighter and more efficient than Cree XP-G2 as can be found on the Tiablo A9 G2 model. Tiablo A9X makes use of the extra brightness while taking advantage of the extra efficiently to increase run time, a saving on the cost of batteries.

Hi,
Do you know where I can find a detailed review of this model? I read the impression and watched the video but wasn't able to find information about 1x18650 battery life on default (High) mode, or how long it'll stay at roughly 30kcd as you said.