• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: HA Natural McLux PR-T head BB500 TX1K

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: McLux PR-T head, HA-III natural finish ), Luxeon III TX1K (typical LuxIII, very white, consistent tint from hotspot to corona), BB500 in an ecan. Head only, you supply 1x123 or 2xAA body. Works fine with Surfire E1/E1e. This head has about 15 minutes of runtime on it to test it, but hasn't been carried outside of my house.

As you can see, it looks pretty good on the standard 1x123 McLux body (not included):

pr-t_heads.jpg

The black head is not for sale, I haven't even built it yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I like this head better than the regular PR head on the E1e. It makes the grippable area a little longer without making the overall package any bigger, since almost half of the head is approximately the same diameter as the E1e body. It's also nicer than the regular PR head on the 1x123 Mclux body, as it doesn't get in the way of the end of the clip.

$110 shipped USA. Paypal only, please. Private message if interested.

EDIT: SOLD, thanks.

roguesw

Enlightened
Re: FS: HA Natural McLux PR-T head BB500 TX1K

That natural HA looks soooo cool,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any idea about runtimes on 2AA NiMh and 123?

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
MTFD17 said:
Any beamshots?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it's pretty much the same as every other PR-T head, but here's a comparison with the PR-T head on the left against a CNC-123 with a Fraen LP and a madmax plus sandwhich with R2H emitter on the right:

pr-t_tx1k_bb500_vs_cnc-123_fraen-lp_r2h_mmplus_beamshot.jpg

The perspective is a bit tilted because I wanted to get the edge of the corona in the shot. You can see the PR-T/TX1K is whiter, has a more intense hotspot, and has a useful corona. The Fraen LP has a bigger hotspot but no sidespill at all.

Bonus lightsaber shot:

pr-t_tx1k_bb500_vs_cnc-123_fraen-lp_r2h_mmplus_lightsaber.jpg

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got your 2nd reply, still want it! check your PM.
AlexGT