• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Alpha Custom and RM

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
ALL LIGHTS ARE SOLD, SPF or WITHDRAWN thank you!

For sale are four Prometheus Alpha.
All lights have been purchased directly from Jason at Prometheus.
One of them (#1) has been used around the house, less than a couple hours runtime, uncarried but has a couple very light marks which barely show in the photos.
Price does include PP fees and does include standard shipping to conus (please ask if you would like to add insurance)
First "I'll take # X" takes priority over any PMs (please make sure to indicate which number you "take") - followed by prompt PP payment.
PP only and conus shipping. International: please add $28.00 thanks.
I reserve the right to withdraw any of these.
Light only, I did not order any accessories (they do come with a Ti clip though and come in their original tube packaging)

ALL LIGHTS ARE NEUTRAL 4500K temp., though beam color varies from one led to another of course. Beams all look fantastic as you can expect from a Prometheus light.
Lights are numbered from left to right.

SPF (on the left on the photos): Alpha Ready Made, MCE emitter - lightly used, less than five minute runtime. Electroless Nickel500 + OTF Lumens, 4500K Neutral MCE. 82+ Color Rendering, 2.8A 3 Mode Driver. Primary Seal Ring, UCL Glass Lens, Black Tailcap Boot, McClicky Switch, 6Al/4V Ti Clip
Price is $220 shipped
Price drop $205 shipped
Price drop $199.00 shipped
Price drop $189 shipped to conus
Final price drop $180 shipped conus

#2 is WITHDRAWN
(second from left): same exact as #1 but new, mint, unused, less than 30 seconds runtime.
Price is $245 shipped
Withdrawn

#3 IS SOLD
(3rd from left) is an Alpha Custom MCE, new and unused, less than 30 seconds runtime
Same features as a Blue Label, in a RM shell. Also it does come with a solid copper driver mount. Blue boot and rings
Price is $350 SOLD SOLD SOLD shipped (which is what I paid including taxes and shipping, I am just looking at getting my money back on these)

#4 (on the right) is SOLD
Alpha Custom Nichia 219, same as #3 with a Nichia 219, new and unused, less than 30 seconds runtime
Price is $350 shipped.
Price drop $340 shipped conus
Price drop $330 shipped
Price drop $299 shipped conus SOLD SOLD SOLD

FIRST I'll take it takes priority over any other forms of communication/PM

Thank you for looking!!!

Here is #1 and the light mark on the head

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: WTS: Alpha Custom and RM

Beautiful lights. Good luck with your sale.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Beautiful lights. Good luck with your sale.

Thanks Magellan, it's true, they are indeed absolutely gorgeous lights! I took another close-up of the head and reflector so that anyone who does not yet own an Alpha can see what they're all about (I own 6 Alpha myself!)
But actually you only can appreciate the light once you turn it on... that beam is just perfect

Last edited:

emu124

Enlightened

#3 (3rd from left) is an Alpha Custom MCE, new and unused, less than 30 seconds runtime
Same features as a Blue Label, in a RM shell. Also it does come with a solid copper driver mount. Blue boot and rings
Price is $350 shipped (which is what I paid including taxes and shipping, I am just looking at getting my money back on these)

:takeit:

You can send it to my CONUS address.
Please let me know your PP address and I'll send the $$ right away.
Thanks!

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice lights.

But unless CPF has changed, the terms of use say you agree not to impose a surcharge for PP fees. You may want to clarify your post.

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi I'm Interested in the 219 custom.
Blue label but in a ready made shell right,
copper mount etc?.
219a hcri?.

Also PP fees clarify.

To private message me back, my email is [email protected]

thanks.

Last edited:

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice lights.

But unless CPF has changed, the terms of use say you agree not to impose a surcharge for PP fees. You may want to clarify your post.

Post clarified, thank you Str8stroke!
PP fees included, as well as free shipping to conus

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

"another 10 days until I can hold it in my hand " WTH!!! :awman: For a flashaholic this is sheer torture!

How many times have you come back to this thread and drooled over the pics! ha!!!

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, this Custom is going on a World Tour! It will be worth the wait though! This is one of 15 Customs that were made by Jason in March 2015 and sold out hours after Jason posted them for sale. I bough three and selling two, MCE is sold and the other is the Nichia, # 4 listed, I am very surprised no one has bought it yet!!!

hombreluhrs

Enlightened

What's the beam like on #4 with that reflector compared to the MCE?

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

What's the beam like on #4 with that reflector compared to the MCE?

It's not easy to describe what the beams look like.. I will try to take beamshots tonight (I sold the MCE Custom but actually #1 and #2 Ready Made have the exact same beam!)
I really like the tint of the Nichia, it's my favorite tint - this one is 92CRI for a very nice color rendering. I also really like the MCE.. after this sale I still have three Alphas, Nichia, MCE and also a XML!! Love those Alphas :twothumbs

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here are some beamshots. Wall is not straight so both beams look distorted.. in reality they are perfectly round. You can see the tint difference between Nichia 219 left and MCE on the right. They're both 4500K. in reality, they look warmer than this, it's hard to capture the real tint on a photo. I still like the Nichia the best, I just love that tint!!!

Last edited:

hombreluhrs

Enlightened

It's not easy to describe what the beams look like.. I will try to take beamshots tonight (I sold the MCE Custom but actually #1 and #2 Ready Made have the exact same beam!)
I really like the tint of the Nichia, it's my favorite tint - this one is 92CRI for a very nice color rendering. I also really like the MCE.. after this sale I still have three Alphas, Nichia, MCE and also a XML!! Love those Alphas :twothumbs
Thanks for the info and the pic. Are they both on high?

I got my first Alpha RM last week(can't put it down)and have to say the neutral MCE that Jason uses is now tied with Nichia 219 as my favorite led.

If #4 happens to still be here in a couple days....I might have to grab it
thanks again for taking the time for a beamshot:thumbsup: