Vender ?

ven

Flashaholic
What country are you from?

Illumination supply is popular for good reason in the states ,Going Gear and mountain electronics also come highly recommended.

:)

carnage

Enlightened
Looking to place an order and I don't know where so I'm looking for a good vender or distributers or a online store that's reliable, good customer service and so on. If anybody knows one please reply.

recDNA

Flashaholic
Illumination Supply, BrightGuy, any particular brand flashlight? No one distributer carries them all.

carnage

Enlightened
It seem like not one store carry all. It seem Illumination supply or Bright Guy has good selection to choose from. I did a Google check on flashlight and Battery Junction keep popping up, how are they?

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Goinggear for a dealer and FourSevens for a manufacturer for best customer service. HDS and Malkoff for the best flashaholic chats.

carnage

Enlightened
It seem like not one store carry all. It seem Illumination supply or Bright Guy has good selection to choose from. I did a Google check on flashlight and Battery Junction keep popping up, how are they?
Have anyone have a opinion on dealing with Battery Junction good/bad anything?

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't had any problems with Battery Junction. I have only ordered from them a few times though, and it's probably been over a year since I did that. Everything went smoothly when I did order from them.

Whiskers

Newly Enlightened
I use Amazon because their no quibble 28 day returns policy gives me ample time to decide if I've made the right choice when adding to my every growing flashlight family. Also buying from them directly and not using their third party marketplace/ Gupta from apartment 9c, almost guarantees a genuine product will be supplied. Unless some hole bought himself a fake flashlight from Gupta and then the same genuine model from Amazon and sent his POS back in its place and then I get sent Gupta's eyebrow removing death light that blows my house up the first time I charge it!

Mrs Whiskers: "What's your battery charger doing in a biscuit tin?"

Last edited: