please help me decide!!!!

brawler1588

Newly Enlightened
I am having a very hard time deciding if I should with thrunite's neutral white or cool white. I had gotten the tn12 in both colors to help me decide but I still can't. I am looking at the mini tn30 and the tn36 but can't afford to buy both versions like I did on the tn12. Please add your input and which you'd choose and why.

teotwawki

Newly Enlightened
I was literally just about to post this same question! I'm looking to get the TN4A and Mini TN30 as well. Looking forward to hearing people's opinions!

brawler1588

Newly Enlightened
I was literally just about to post this same question! I'm looking to get the TN4A and Mini TN30 as well. Looking forward to hearing people's opinions!

That's funny I love thrunite and carry the tn12 in the neutral but idk. I know the difference in the colors and there pros and cons I just need help deciding lol.....also the TN4A is on the list I got the nitecore ea4 on sale and like it I like having lights that put out good lumens and run on AA

desmobob

Enlightened
I have three Thrunite lights in the Neutral White tint (Mini TN30vn, TN31 and TN4A). I definitely prefer the more natural color rendition as I use my lights mostly outdoors. I also like the fact that the warmer lights seem to penetrate fog, mist and rain with less scatter and reflection.

I just purchased a Zebralight 600w MkII and chose this light in Neutral White as well. To me, neutral white lights don't seem as harsh and "unnatural" as the cooler choices.

Take it easy,
Bob

teotwawki

Newly Enlightened
I have three Thrunite lights in the Neutral White tint (Mini TN30vn, TN31 and TN4A). I definitely prefer the more natural color rendition as I use my lights mostly outdoors. I also like the fact that the warmer lights seem to penetrate fog, mist and rain with less scatter and reflection.

I just purchased a Zebralight 600w MkII and chose this light in Neutral White as well. To me, neutral white lights don't seem as harsh and "unnatural" as the cooler choices.

Take it easy,
Bob

Is the difference in brightness noticeable in the TN4A and mini tn30? Assuming you've compared the cool white versions...

desmobob

Enlightened
Is the difference in brightness noticeable in the TN4A and mini tn30? Assuming you've compared the cool white versions...

I have not compared the brightness between two identical models with different tints, but I have compared them between some similar lights... the warmer tints don't seem quite as bright, but I prefer the color rendition and "natural" look of the light. I'm pretty sure there are some reviews around here that compare beam shots of identical models with neutral white versus other tints.

Take it easy,
Bob

brawler1588

Newly Enlightened
I have the tn12 in both version and in all the tests I have done it's still hard to decide. Yes the cool white is technically brighter you seem to see more with the neutral because they eye seems to see more becuase it's closer to let's say sun light or incandescent. So I'm still have a hard time.