Pm6 McModule

stephenanderson2

Newly Enlightened
Hi everybody! I just got my module back from Roger. Man that thing is bright /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Anyway thanks Roger, the beam pattern is just about perfect, and the color is truly white... I had problems with my kroll tail switch install, (even on the silver switch), but finally got the old one out, and the new one in after a couple hours of cussing under my breath. One thing though.. I can't figure ouit how to get a rubber bootie on it. the old one won't work, and the kroll one from my minimag won't work either.. Any ideas? Sorry Charlie, I'd love to spend 50 bucks on a tailswitch, but it'll have to wait. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
I'm not clear on what parts you are referring to but the Kroll in the PM6 tail switch uses the original PM6 rubber boot and not the kroll boot?!?!? You want to leave the original boot in place and then screw the Kroll with adapter sleeve into the tail cap housing until it seats firmly against the boot.

I don't know if this helps or not.

stephenanderson2

Newly Enlightened
okay, I'm a dork. I put the switch in backwords, well, I put the switch in the adaptor backwords anyway. That's how it was sent to me, and I couldn't figure out why the holes on the adaptor were on the wrong side. DUH! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Thanks McGizmo for making me look at it one more time. Oh, since I destroyed the outer finish on the tailcap, does anyone know who does HA and if they'll do one flashlight, or how much it would be??