• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

M3X-UT Javelot

djburkes

Enlightened
I think a lot of people here are getting ready for the release of the new M3X-UT Javelot...is there a time frame in April that you are looking at?

Olightworld

Enlightened
djburkes,

Thank you for the question. We are releasing the M3X-UT Javelot in the last week of this month. The light will be for sale at that time!

Thanks!

StageofHistory

Newly Enlightened
The email I received from Olight yesterday suggested Worldwide availability at the beginning of May, although I was asking specifically about the UK. Cannot wait... Hopefully I've re-stuck the power button back on my TN Catapult V5 for the last time, and this will become my main thrower!

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm getting very anxious about this light. I want one now!

Any updates on shipping times? And are any retailers doing pre-orders for this guy?

Olightworld

Enlightened
The M3X-UT Javelot has an updated official released date of May 25th. We have experienced some production delays and are making sure that the product is 100% up to our standards before release. I will make a big announcement on social media and our website when they can be purchased online/retail. Thank you for your patience. We are less than a month away!

Last edited:

DSlider

Newly Enlightened
Ordered my MX3 Javelot yesterday from Goinggear. They're accepting pre-orders.

DSlider

Newly Enlightened
Supposedly, you can use the 1200 lumen for only 5 minutes, then it goes to half power due to heat build up. After it cools, you can have the 1200 lumen back.

kj2

Flashaholic
Am looking forward on this light :) I reviewed the M2X-UT and that light keeps amazing me every time. This as even more power :D

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
A 60 and 3 lumen mode.
Do you guys think these modes are practical for this size of a light and its intended application?
More likely than not, one would carry a smaller light as well for close range tasks, when the 60 and 3 lumen modes are appropriate.
Why not 1200/800/500/200/ and fine, if people really want it, 80 lumens as the lowest mode.

How 'bout a NW version as well?

Capolini

Banned
I am surprised no one [op?] has put a picture or video of it.

video: If ALL you know is English,just focus on the light! Guten tag!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQP08NT92uU
theshorelinemarket_2366_815692270

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks like we are pretty close to the release date for this. I look forward to the forthcoming reviews!