Availability on Armytek Wizard Pro v2 XM-L2

Ehtnare

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, sorry if this isn't appropriate for this forum but I was just wondering if anyone has any insight on when the Wizard Pro v2s will be coming back into stock or if there's another source aside from the manufacturer's website that currently has any. That's pretty much it. Thanks for reading.

Ehtnare

Newly Enlightened
first of all thanks a lot for providing me with that link. if i'm not mistaken, that is the warm variety of the wizard pro v2 despite being labeled neutral white (i guess that's what armytek calls it too though) on the website unless you look closely. it doesn't appear that they have any of the cool variety. i was kind of set on getting the cool white one but i might have to just bite the bullet and get that one since i can't find the other anywhere.

i think i'll try to get in contact with armytek and ask about it. i'll update the thread if i figure anything out.

mellowhead

Enlightened
HKEquipment seems to have a bunch of the cool v2's listed on ebay, even though they don't have them listed on their own site. I have not purchased from them, but word around the water cooler is that they are a top-notch company to deal with.

Latest posts