drop in suggestions

eyft23

Newly Enlightened
I currently have a surefire E2E & E2D that I would like to change to LED.. could someone suggest a drop in or drop in with new head that I could use.. I have been looking for the malkoff but no one seems to have it in stock..

grr

Newly Enlightened
You can buy VME head and m61. illmn dot com have it instock

trubltmols

Newly Enlightened
I currently have a surefire E2E & E2D that I would like to change to LED.. could someone suggest a drop in or drop in with new head that I could use.. I have been looking for the malkoff but no one seems to have it in stock..
The Malkoff is very nice, found one on the classifieds here. You might also try to find an E2D Ultra head, great upgrade!

eyft23

Newly Enlightened
You can buy VME head and m61. illmn dot com have it instock

thank you. they do have the drop in in stock but the VME head is backordered. I have been checking with them for a while now. :thumbsup:

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
For a drop in solution, you can look at Tana's singLEDs. If you're willing to send him the bezel and permanently change it, he can do a tripLED treatment which is crazy bright.

Or, you could get a KX2 dual output conversion head from Surefire.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: drop in suggestions2876

sorry for being such a noob, but with that P60 drop in do I have to change the head to make it fit?:confused:

A P60 drop-in won't work with an E series light. You would need a 6P, C2, G2 or other brands that are P60 compatible. P60 drop-ins are direct replacements that drop-in and replace the original P60 incandescent fixture that came with the 6P, C2, G2, etc...

And welcome to CPF.

grr

Newly Enlightened
thank you. they do have the drop in in stock but the VME head is backordered. I have been checking with them for a while now. :thumbsup:
backordered is not take much time, i just order one, shiped next two day :)

mobilerd

Newly Enlightened
Re: drop in suggestions2876

A P60 drop-in won't work with an E series light. You would need a 6P, C2, G2 or other brands that are P60 compatible. P60 drop-ins are direct replacements that drop-in and replace the original P60 incandescent fixture that came with the 6P, C2, G2, etc...

And welcome to CPF.

Would that work in my 9P (3 CR123) also?