• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: TnC Copper PR-AR light

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
First I'll take it in thread gets it. Price include shipping and Insurance for CONUS.

SOLD $350 $375 TnC Copper PR-AR.
only 5 of these were made.. Programmable. Runs on 16340 cell. Head threads are Surefire E compatible, XM-L2. feels really good in the hand.

TnC website said:
Specs:

Uses a single RCR123 Battery (IMR Recommended)
Uses an XM-L2 LED (800-1000 Lumens OTF)
Titanium Crenulated Bezel
Double AR Coated Glass
Anti-Roll battery tube
Slots cut in back make it easy for lanyard attachment
Finned 1 inch diameter head
user programmable features are High / Med / Low / Custom (any level from 1%-100%) Strobe / SOS
Advanced Programmer - Custom 1 / Custom 2 / Custom 3 / Custom 4 / Strobe / SOS / Memory on-off / Tactical on-off
Tactical mode (Momentary function. Turns the light on as long as you hold the switch)

Easily programmed using your computer. All you need to do is:

Log into the programming website or download the PC based programmer in the files tab above
Go to the program flashlight tab at the top
Check or uncheck the features you want
Turn on your light
Press the start button on the screen
Place the tail end of the flashlight against the screen, where indicated, and wait for it to finish programming. After it is completed you should see your light flash a few times to let you know it is now programmed with your new features. You can program your light as many times as you like till you get it just the way you want.

I carried this a little, so there are some scuffs and scratches from use, but very few.
Currently programmed as LL-L-M-H When you take out the battery, it reverts to tactical momentary only, and just takes 10-11 quick clicks of the tail to go back to the aforementioned modes.
Very easy to change on the website.
As can be seen in pics, it has an optic and not a reflector.

last picture shows size comparison with some other single cell lights...

pr-ar-1.jpg

pr-ar-2.jpg

pr-ar-3.jpg

pr-ar-4.jpg

pr-ar-5.jpg

Last edited:

stargazin

Newly Enlightened
Re: For Sale: TnC Copper PR-AR light

I would love it unfortunately no funds, unless you take the easy payment plan, ;)

stargazin

Newly Enlightened

Copper lights, drool. I do like copper and titanium lights especially with tritium, good luck.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

price drop.

going to be selling off a bunch more lights as well to help fund a new roof...

easilyled

Flashaholic

I have one of these too and the machining, like all of TNC's, is absolutely top-notch. The threads have extremely tight tolerances and yet are buttery smooth. The design with the cigar grip is also very appealing in my opinion. The light has a very versatile PR being programmable.

At this asking price, this light represents extremely good value for a custom light of such excellence.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Dang, I've already exceeded my budget for this month but I don't have any copper lights this rare.

I'll take it. PM incoming shortly.

Now where are my Top Ramen noodles?

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

I have one of these too and the machining, like all of TNC's, is absolutely top-notch. The threads have extremely tight tolerances and yet are buttery smooth. The design with the cigar grip is also very appealing in my opinion. The light has a very versatile PR being programmable.

At this asking price, this light represents extremely good value for a custom light of such excellence.

Thanks for the details. Prior to this, I only had the TnC Micro Lux 10280, and the TnC Ultra Lux CR123A, both also in copper.

I intend to pick up their other copper models in the near future.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Payment sent.

Thanks for the opportunity to own this rare light!

easilyled

Flashaholic

Thanks for the details. Prior to this, I only had the TnC Micro Lux 10280, and the TnC Ultra Lux CR123A, both also in copper.

I intend to pick up their other copper models in the near future.

Congratulations on scoring this one! Like you, I am also fortunate enough to have a few other TNC copper beauties. :)

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Congratulations on scoring this one! Like you, I am also fortunate enough to have a few other TNC copper beauties. :)

Thanks! I feel lucky to score one at a reasonable price considering how rare they are. At only 5 made, this is probably my rarest light.