• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired custom damascus watch - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luter

Enlightened
custom damascus watch

Damascus custom watch made by me, 40mm dia x 12mm thick damascus case. day & night indicator, screw down crown. 55mm dia strap max. battery powered.

List Date: 4/9/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: custom damascus watch
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: custom damascus watch

Beautiful! Never seen anything quite like it. Best of luck with your sale.

hombreluhrs

Enlightened

Wow dude you're talented! So far I've seen your lights and watches...lights are sick I'm not really a watch guy but that looks amazing. Great work man.

Luter

Enlightened

Thank you, I made this long time a go, before I didn't think of making flashlights, but they are just sitting in my draw so hopefully its time to someone to actually wear them??? :)

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, very talented! I didn't have funds available when you did the last lights. I hope to be ready next time. Your work is simply amazing. Sadly, I hardly wear watches now, and I own some expensive ones. Always having a phone and tablet or computer in front of me kinda killed a watches necessity for me. But this one is so neat. GLWS

Mark Hubbard

Newly Enlightened

Dear Luter,

Watch received on Friday, August 7 (very quickly from the UK). It is even more stunningly handsome in person than in the photos. Your workmanship on this watch is superb. Now that I've worn it for a couple of days, I really appreciate all the small touches and precision you put into it. The Damascus is beautiful and perfectly machined and aligned. The size and weight are just right for my wrist, and the time is instantly readable. Back when my wife Sue and I were both still working, we treated ourselves to custom Damascus knives (some for the kitchen and some just for their beauty) and even a couple of Damascus flashlights. Needless to say, we love Damascus steel. Now that we are living on Social Security, such treasures are mostly out of our reach, so I can't express enough how much we appreciate your letting us buy this exquisite watch for only $300. After PayPal fees and international shipping costs, we realize you did not make any money on this deal. This unique timepiece is a very generous gift from you to me. I will enjoy wearing it daily for many, many years. Thank you so much, Yuri.

With warm regards,

Mark H.
Eureka, California

Luter

Enlightened

Thanks for your kind words, I'm happy that you like the watch, and also that the watch now will be on someone's wrist to other see the beauty of the Damascus, as like you said the Damascus is really beautiful metal. I should also mention, that I have some other old Damascus stuff for sale on Panjo.

Kind regards
Yuri

Status
Not open for further replies.