Zebralight S6330 value?

jd_oc

Newly Enlightened
I'm in need of some additional funds, so I was about to list my near-mint S6330 on Panjo, but I was surprised to see another one listed for $275?! I know these are out of production and sought after by some people, but $275 seems way too high considering I paid $200 originally. I was able to find one other sale from a few months ago at $160 which was called a "great price". So, anyone know what these are worth? I guess I could just start high and then lower the price day-by-day if no one buys?

kj2

Flashaholic
Depends on condition of the light. Saw the S6330 go a few times, for more than $225. If I had one, and would sell a NIB S6330 I would list it for 50-60% of retail price.

markr6

Flashaholic
If you PM me the exact time you plan on listing it, I'd sell it for $50 :)

Otherwise, I'd list it for the retail price and see what happens just because it's rare now. I know a lot of people want them to start making that light again.

If they were still making them, I'd say $160 or so being a "used" light.

kj2

Flashaholic
If you PM me the exact time you plan on listing it, I'd sell it for $50 :)
Otherwise, I'd list it for the retail price and see what happens just because it's rare now. I know a lot of people want them to start making that light again.
If they were still making them, I'd say $160 or so being a "used" light.
ZL told me last year, they were working on a MKII. But yeah, first I've to see it, to believe it ;)

jd_oc

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the feedback guys. I went ahead and listed it at $210, so that after fees I break even. I think there's something wrong with the marketplace right now as my post didn't show up and the Mall page is not loading for me. Oh well, hopefully it sorts itself out soon.

Phry

Banned
I have a mint S6330 and I would not sell it for the retail price. They are rare and discontinued. I wouldn't sell mine at all mind you, one of my favourite lights ever.

Unless of course they make a mkII, then I might. However, knowing Zerbalight I doubt I will live another 100 years to see it!

Phry

Banned
Just noticed this thread. Yeah, I like the SC6330:

Nice. Show off!

I only have one.

4Zebras_zps0ae7b125.jpg

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think at least one or both of the SC6330 lights sold included the DeLorme holster. It's also out of production. That would add to the price too.

I remember the first time I turned on my SC6330
It's was frighteningly bright.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I know. Don't hate me. :)

I only had one until a few weeks ago. Then two came up for sale around the same time and I jumped on them.

Also nice line-up!

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Think of all the people who are suffering without a single SC6330 [emoji12]

I know. I'm feeling guilty. But it was just dumb luck (and a bit of vigilance checking the forum) that they both came up for sale at almost the same time.

Phry

Banned
It is a shame how few people managed to get an S6330. More of a shame, they never made the S6330b that they said they would.

It will join a growing list of lights that Zebralight did not make I am sorry to say. The Q50 being another I was looking forward to.

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never saw posted why they stopped making the SC6330 so soon. They didn't seem to have problems.
My only gripe is no lock out feature

Skeeterg

Enlightened
Someone has one for sale on this forum,which you guys have seen. It's way to high IMO,and that's why it has not sold in 3 months. I do like the style of this light, and I to hope for a new version.

justanotherguy

Enlightened
Someone has one for sale on this forum,which you guys have seen. It's way to high IMO,and that's why it has not sold in 3 months. I do like the style of this light, and I to hope for a new version.

Ditto.. But then again the price of something is determined by two people. Maybe there will be someone willing to pay $300... Me, I'm in around $200-ish....

Latest posts