• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mattaus Nichia 219

Paulinski

Newly Enlightened
Mint in every way.

$200 shipped

Cheers

Pauli

622ae95aeb652064f50cdcbaf7ddbfad.jpg
9c94d576867d4793ee4e729c832bd847.jpg
91699325bfc9621d4279e9cf1855b6c7.jpg

Linear driver, 3A total (1A per LED) given the stated output. It will also be a Hyperion driver. The UI is completely customizable by the user while the drop-in is installed in the light. No need to remove it to re-program it. 2 mode groups can be programmed (so you can have a tactical group and a general use group for example). Memory types, the number of modes, the mode output levels, and the type output mode (normal, strobe, beacon, sos) can all be configured as the user desires.

Carclo 20mm clear narrow optic, It's a solid copper drop-in, and the coating is pure silver

One LiIon cell - Copper
springs . The LED MCPB is standard aluminum

Last edited:

Paulinski

Newly Enlightened
Previous owner advised me it was full custom build for him. Neutral Nicha 219 - 600 lumen max output.

I PM'd Mattaus to get the details.

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to post this here for everyone's benefit because I've received a number of PM's about it even though I'm trying to steer clear of lights for the time being.

• Nichia 291B Emitters
  • Linear driver, 3A total (1A per LED).
  • User programmable Hyperion firmware. The programming card is available here.
  • The firmware includes battery saving (auto step down if the voltage falls below 3V) and thermal step down modes.
  • It's a solid copper drop-in, and the coating is pure silver.
  • Standard aluminum MCPCB.
  • The battery spring is copper.
  • Single Li-Ion cells only.

I can't be certain but optics also appear to be clear narrow (10507) to me.

- Matt