What accessories have you bought for your flashlights?

Whiskers

Newly Enlightened

Just like any good wife they sometimes look better with accessories and sexier too! With this in mind I decided to start a thread to find out how you sex your own flashlights up. They may not need to be carried under a Glock 25 or side mounted on a Jackal crossbow but its bloody good fun when they are!

What's currently attached to your flashlight?

GasganoFJ60

Newly Enlightened
I'm attached to my light via the belt.
Most people can't handle the amount of sexiness.

ven

Flashaholic
Usually nothing unless a work light. These tend to have wrist lanyard etc on,few have paracord lanyards........

Some have trits,dgq spy and fairy are 2 examples

ven

Flashaholic
ti or stainless lights dress them up a little imo,also with stainless they dont show scratches and wear like ano

Last edited:

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have purchased various belt holsters for my lights over the years. As I began to carry more EDC items and smaller lights, I moved the lights into my pockets instead of using holsters for them.

Dry-cell

Enlightened
I don't know about "sexing up a flashlight", but for practical purposes the first flashlight that I bought, was the Olight T25 Tactical. I bought a light diffuser for it, and for my second flashlight, the Fenix LD20, I bought myself a diffuser for it as well. When I bought myself a Klarus ST10, I got an ST20 sheath, for use with my Olight T25 Tactical. The holster that came with the T25, was an open top holster, which wasn't to my liking. That's been all for purchased flashlight accessories on my part.

Amelia

Enlightened
Accessories? You mean like batteries? Yes... lots and lots of batteries! :)

dss_777

Enlightened
Luggage, plane tickets and some travel underwear to accessorize the ARC AAA going overseas. Oh, and some family members to carry the excess, too.

The light had a very nice time. :)

LedTed

Enlightened
I got a bottle of water to help accessorize my NiteCore D11 V.2. And, attached to that flashlight is a pocket clip.

Last edited:

desmobob

Enlightened
I just bought a pair of different Nitecore-brand lanyards to protect the lights I'll be using while boating this season. I'd hate to put a nice light in Davy Jones' locker!

Take it easy,
Bob

Rossymeister

Enlightened
It seems like the only accessories that I need are spare batteries and light diffusion film.

Would love to get a moddoo clip for my hds 325 though.

kj2

Flashaholic
Color Filters, diffusers, traffic wands and holsters. Have a diffuser on my bedroom light, a Olight S15, so it isn't that intense in the evening/at night.

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had a bunch of diffusers, but I always seem to get rid of them out of a perpetual fear of encountering a grue in the dark and instead of a piercing, blinding, tacticool throw, accidentally providing a nice, soft, gentle, reading light that makes me vulnerable to being eaten.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just bought a pair of different Nitecore-brand lanyards to protect the lights I'll be using while boating this season. I'd hate to put a nice light in Davy Jones' locker!

Take it easy,
Bob

If you are going to use the light on a boat, spend the money on a small foam float. Lanyards are nice, but if someone else picks up the light and drops it, she be gone. The insulated foam beverage holders work well for most lights.

Dry-cell

Enlightened
Yeah, my Grandfather was a fisherman and use to use a foam float on his key king. You can usually find them in hardware stores, in the boating section.

Last edited:

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good cells, batteries and chargers is it for me. I have an ET D25C Ti. clicky that looks good on its own and if I can buy a light in a color other than black, that I like, I'll go that route.

Chris

Dry-cell

Enlightened
Good cells, batteries and chargers is it for me. I have an ET D25C Ti. clicky that looks good on its own and if I can buy a light in a color other than black, that I like, I'll go that route.

Chris

Yeah, I love my Maha Powerex MH-C9000 Wizard One Charger/Analyzer. I've been sticking with the AA (2400mAh) and AAA (800mAh) Duracell Rechargeable PreCharged NiMH Batteries. Their available everywhere, unlike the Sanyo\Panasonic Eneloops.