• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

KLARUS CH1, smart charger with power bank function

klight

Enlightened
Dear Friends,

Klarus new charger is coming out, which will be used as POWER BANK!

Fit for all kinds of batteries. tinny size, lightweight.

1_zpspnybig6o.jpg

2_zpsegwycr6r.jpg

3_zpsjmomucz0.jpg

4_zpsctrgpai1.jpg

When every you go, it will be use an emergency power bank!

Thanks for your time!

Klight!

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is gonna be nice depending on the charge specs. Any ideas of price in USD? Charging specs available yet??

BTW: I think you mean to say, "Wherever you go, you can use the emergency Power Bank" :twothumbs

Thanks

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is gonna be nice depending on the charge specs. Any ideas of price in USD? Charging specs available yet??

BTW: I think you mean to say, "Wherever you go, you can use the emergency Power Bank" :twothumbs

Thanks
Yep, the charging specs will determine whether this is the charger I've been needing, or just shy of perfection like many others. Hopefully we get that info soon.

markr6

Flashaholic
Yep, the charging specs will determine whether this is the charger I've been needing, or just shy of perfection like many others. Hopefully we get that info soon.

Looks like it says 1A on the back. But that would be too much for the smaller sizes. So not sure what's going on here. Maybe that's the maximum output?

Last edited:

klight

Enlightened
YES, That's really great to show the features and customer needs !

USB wire for phone is works and fit for phone charger adapter, USB car charger.
the MAP of CH1 is 9.9USD, you could contact Klarus dealer to purchase.

Also, this charger, tinny (only 40g) charger fit almost difference size battery. that's really convenience .

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
This looks really interesting. I'll keep an eye out for it. I would love to have something like that, especially since one of my power banks died on me during a recent backpacking trip.

stijn001

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I'm looking for this kind of thing as a charger but also a buffer. What I mean by this is that, when being charged from an eternal 5V source (i.e. the battery inserted), will it also simultaniously charge whatever is connected to its output?

Thanks,