• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: adapters/sleeves to fit ANY SIZE battery into ANY SIZE charger or body

MartinDWhite

Enlightened
I make and sell these

I made a few of these for myself, and they worked so well I decided to make some for sale. These are delrin with metal posts pressed in, to allow easily charging different sized batteries in a charger designed for 18650s.

The 10440 to 18650 adapter (white one in pictures) is $8 (See note in second post)
The 14500 to 18650 adapter (black one in pictures) is $8
The 16340 to 18650 spacer is $4
The magnet based to 18650 adapter is $15 (it will easily charge any size li-ion from PILA IBC or other 18650 sized charger)
The magnet based to 16340 adapter is $15 (it will easily charge any size li-ion from 16340 (RCR123) li-ion charger) (not shown in any pictures)
MagWires are $5 a set (one black, one red with 12" of wire)

The N to AA adapter (not shown in pictures) is $7
The magnet based to 14500 adapter is $15 (it will fit C9000 or C808M charger to allow charging other size batteries)

Please verify that magnets stick to your intended batteries, a very few batteries use aluminum on the positive terminals, and magnets don't stick to aluminum.

I make all these to order and ship as soon as possible. Sometimes I keep a stock of some of these, but I can always make what you want. Post here or email me with what you want.

I can make these in pretty much any color (that I can get plastic in). If you want a different color let me know.

I can make these for pretty much any size battery you want, just let me know what you want.

These can also be used as battey spacers in flashlight builds that require them. If you need a specific size spacer, let me know what you want and I can make it.

If you want something else like this stuff, just ask and I can probably make it for you.

Shipping is $5 per order in the USA. Worldwide orders PM for shipping rates (probably $8).

PayPal to martin (at) martinwhite (dot) name
PM for address to send MO or check.

Martin D. White

Orange wire was only used on the prototype. They are red and black now.
IMG_5739.JPG

Magnet Based adapter charging 32650s from a Pila IBC.
IMG_5941.JPG

10440 adapter and a 16340 adapter both in use in Charger.
IMG_5742.JPG

IMG_5929.JPG

Black one is for 14500, white is for 10440
IMG_5832.JPG

IMG_5836.JPG

IMG_5842.JPG

MagWires rare earth magnets soldered on the end of 12" 18 gauge wire
IMG_5954.JPG

IMG_5955.JPG

Magnet based to 14500 adapter
IMG_6650.JPG

IMG_6654.JPG

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very interesting options you have there.

You might consider providing an informative link that would help others to understand what is involved with your charging adaptors (cautions about letting positive and negative magnets touch, and reverse polarity issues).

If someone accidentally detaches the magnet from a wire, do they have the option to pay you to repair it?

Thanks for offering these.

MartinDWhite

Enlightened
The magnets are soldiered to the wires. They are very hard to break off, but if someone does break it, send it back to me and I will fix it and return it free. Same applies for anything I make, If you break it, send it back and I will fix it and return it (probably for free).

archimedes

Flashaholic
Just a bump, to mention (and thank you again for) the N-cell adapters you made for me ages ago.

They are very nice quality, and still in service :D

I often need various specialized spacers and sleeves for some of my custom setups, and may be ordering again soon....

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still available? I could use the following. 1x26650 sleeve and 2x 26650 sleeve to fit in mag D body.

niko_f

Newly Enlightened
Hi I need to use a protected battery in my application which has a battery holder for 18650. But protected 18650 does not fit. So my only solution is to use protected 14500 with an adapter that would have the size of an unprotected 18650. Can you provide such an adapter?

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am still making stuff. Just let me know what you want.

adapters/sleeves to fit ANY SIZE battery into ANY SIZE charger or body

These adapters are cool, thank you for offering. But one that would be more incredible than adapters to change small cells to larger size cells... is the other way around, so the little lights could have the tremendous capacity of the full sized lights. :p

nbp

Flashaholic
Hi Martin. Are you still making these parts? I could use a basic 16340 sized dummy cell for a spacer when charging 16340s in a 18650 charger. Thanks.

Geoffrey

Newly Enlightened
Hi, are you still making these?

I'd like 6 AA to 18650 adapter sleeves so I can setup P60 lights to run AA cells for my kids.

Do you ship to Canada?

Thanks

MartinDWhite

Enlightened
Hi, are you still making these?

I'd like 6 AA to 18650 adapter sleeves so I can setup P60 lights to run AA cells for my kids.

Do you ship to Canada?

Thanks

I ship all over the world, for whatever the actual shipping cost is. I do make sleeves to fit a single AA where an 18650 is designed to go.