Acebeam        
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTS: adapters/sleeves to fit ANY SIZE battery into ANY SIZE charger or body

Flashaholic

Default WTS: adapters/sleeves to fit ANY SIZE battery into ANY SIZE charger or body

I make and sell these

I made a few of these for myself, and they worked so well I decided to make some for sale. These are delrin with metal posts pressed in, to allow easily charging different sized batteries in a charger designed for 18650s.

The 10440 to 18650 adapter (white one in pictures) is $8 (See note in second post)
    The 14500 to 18650 adapter (black one in pictures) is $8
    The 16340 to 18650 spacer is $4
    The magnet based to 18650 adapter is $15 (it will easily charge any size li-ion from PILA IBC or other 18650 sized charger)
    The magnet based to 16340 adapter is $15 (it will easily charge any size li-ion from 16340 (RCR123) li-ion charger) (not shown in any pictures)
    MagWires are $5 a set (one black, one red with 12" of wire)

The N to AA adapter (not shown in pictures) is $7
    The magnet based to 14500 adapter is $15 (it will fit C9000 or C808M charger to allow charging other size batteries)

Please verify that magnets stick to your intended batteries, a very few batteries use aluminum on the positive terminals, and magnets don't stick to aluminum.

I make all these to order and ship as soon as possible. Sometimes I keep a stock of some of these, but I can always make what you want. Post here or email me with what you want.

I can make these in pretty much any color (that I can get plastic in). If you want a different color let me know.

I can make these for pretty much any size battery you want, just let me know what you want.

These can also be used as battey spacers in flashlight builds that require them. If you need a specific size spacer, let me know what you want and I can make it.

If you want something else like this stuff, just ask and I can probably make it for you.

Shipping is $5 per order in the USA. Worldwide orders PM for shipping rates (probably $8).

PayPal to martin (at) martinwhite (dot) name
    PM for address to send MO or check.

Martin D. White

Orange wire was only used on the prototype. They are red and black now.

Magnet Based adapter charging 32650s from a Pila IBC.

10440 adapter and a 16340 adapter both in use in Charger.

Black one is for 14500, white is for 10440

MagWires rare earth magnets soldered on the end of 12" 18 gauge wire

Magnet based to 14500 adapter

Default Re: WTS: adapters/sleeves to fit ANY SIZE battery into ANY SIZE charger or body

Very interesting options you have there.

You might consider providing an informative link that would help others to understand what is involved with your charging adaptors (cautions about letting positive and negative magnets touch, and reverse polarity issues).

If someone accidentally detaches the magnet from a wire, do they have the option to pay you to repair it?

Thanks for offering these.

Flashaholic

Default Re: WTS: adapters/sleeves to fit ANY SIZE battery into ANY SIZE charger or body

The magnets are soldiered to the wires. They are very hard to break off, but if someone does break it, send it back to me and I will fix it and return it free. Same applies for anything I make, If you break it, send it back and I will fix it and return it (probably for free).

Just a bump, to mention (and thank you again for) the N-cell adapters you made for me ages ago.

They are very nice quality, and still in service

I often need various specialized spacers and sleeves for some of my custom setups, and may be ordering again soon....
    ... is the archimedes peak

Still available? I could use the following. 1x26650 sleeve and 2x 26650 sleeve to fit in mag D body.

Flashaholic

I am still making stuff. Just let me know what you want.

Let me know when they hit the mail.
    Thank you

Unenlightened

Hi I need to use a protected battery in my application which has a battery holder for 18650. But protected 18650 does not fit. So my only solution is to use protected 14500 with an adapter that would have the size of an unprotected 18650. Can you provide such an adapter?

Quote Originally Posted by MartinDWhite View Post
    I am still making stuff. Just let me know what you want.
    adapters/sleeves to fit ANY SIZE battery into ANY SIZE charger or body
    These adapters are cool, thank you for offering. But one that would be more incredible than adapters to change small cells to larger size cells... is the other way around, so the little lights could have the tremendous capacity of the full sized lights.

Hi Martin. Are you still making these parts? I could use a basic 16340 sized dummy cell for a spacer when charging 16340s in a 18650 charger. Thanks.

Flashaholic*

I could use a AA dummy or two.

Flashaholic

I am still making these, and just about any adapter you want. PM or email me for me details. martin@martinwhite.name

Flashaholic

Hi, are you still making these?

I'd like 6 AA to 18650 adapter sleeves so I can setup P60 lights to run AA cells for my kids.

Do you ship to Canada?

Thanks

I’m interested in a 2xAA sleeve for a Surefire G3. I could go with individual AA sleeves if it’s easier to fabricate. Thanks

Flashaholic*

^ +1 for 17mm 2xAA sleeves

^ +2 for 17mm 2xAA sleeves

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey View Post
    Hi, are you still making these?

I'd like 6 AA to 18650 adapter sleeves so I can setup P60 lights to run AA cells for my kids.

Do you ship to Canada?

Thanks
    I ship all over the world, for whatever the actual shipping cost is. I do make sleeves to fit a single AA where an 18650 is designed to go.

Flashaholic

I am all caught up on making and shipping stuff, so I have time in my schedule right now. If anyone needs anything let me know.

Can you make AAA to AA adapters?

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by nbrown2500 View Post
    Can you make AAA to AA adapters?
    Yes.

Any thoughts on a 3xCR123 to 2AA sleeve?

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Buck91 View Post
    Any thoughts on a 3xCR123 to 2AA sleeve?
    I have made a bunch of those. They are $10 each with $8 shipping per order. paypal to martin@martinwhite.name is the easiest way to pay. Let me know if you want to pay some other way.

Great work!
    Would it be possible to create an adapter to replace 3 linear C size dry batteries with 2 parallel 18650? They will need to stay linear as well, so some cabling routing should be necessary.

Thanks

Yes.
    awesome.

I would like,
    (2) X AAA to AA adapters

(2) X 2 AA battery sleeve for 18MM host

(2) X AA battery to 18650 adapters

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
    Nathan

Are you still here?
    PM and email sent.

I would need 18650 to 20700 adapters.
    If they can be made

Flashaholic

I am still around. Email is the best way to reach me.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by id30209 View Post
    I would need 18650 to 20700 adapters.
    If they can be made
    They can be made. Email me for a quote.

They can be made. Email me for a quote.
    Having problems sending email...
    PM me please

Flashaholic

I am still here and still making these and other adapters. Just let me know what you are looking for.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast