• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired OMG Deft-x Sold

Deft-x for sale. SOLD $750
$775 $800 $815 $830 $845 $860 $875
Price is US$ and includes shipping with tracking and insurance and batteries :naughty: I made it to the fedex office late on Friday and got a rough quote to ship this back to the states. Of course, I am only assuming the possible buyer will be from US. Shipping will cost me roughly ~$100 and will take about 7 days from the time I post it to reach New York, other states may take longer. I am busy at work lately but if this sells in the next week I should get it posted within a day or two of a sealed deal.

First "I'll take it" gets precedence over all other communications. Any questions feel free to ask. Needless to say this has been the most impractical fun light I have owned :crackup:
jk2.JPG
jk1.JPG
jk.JPG
jk3.JPG
jk5.JPG
jk4.JPG
jk7.JPG
jk11.JPG
jk8.JPG
jk9.JPG
jk10.JPG

Fivemega 2x 26650 with turbo C head SOLD $100 $110shipped

This is a working light. It has a dedomed (slice method) MT-G2 mounted on copper and run direct drive, so no modes just on and off. I used 2x protected 5000mah cells but it was too much of a tight fit and I needed to use a washer in the tail to make space for the long cells. It draws about 6-7amps from memory. Cells fresh off the charger would trip the protection circuit on the cells.
IMG_1512.JPG
IMG_1508.JPG
IMG_1507.JPG
IMG_1506.JPG

Lot of 4. Fivemega beefy heatsinked bezel, fivemega 26650 extension tube (grey), fivemega M to D adaptor, and Leef C to M adaptor SOLD $50 $60 $70shipped

This is a lot of 4 to make it worthwhile for me to go to the post office for it. Please be aware the leef and fivemega adaptor do no co-operate with each other. I didn't want to force them together and have it lock up on me. As a result they are unused. The beefy heatsinked bezel is in good condition but has been used. Similarly with the extension tube.
IMG_1496.JPG
IMG_1500.JPG
IMG_1501.JPG
IMG_1502.JPG

Fivemega 26650 host with heatsinked bezel and extension tube Sold $70 shipped

The extension tube has a scratch (as pictured) but is otherwise in good condition.
IMG_1497.JPG
IMG_1498.JPG
IMG_1499.JPG

Fivemega Cooly (grey) Sold $20 with any other purchase

I didn't like the unmatching tail colour so I tried to remove the anodizing. I was going to do the whole host but after doing the tail I realized the size of the task at hand. It also has a chip in the lens (as pictured).
IMG_1504.JPG
IMG_1505.JPG
IMG_1505.1.JPG

As stated with the deft-x all prices are US$ and the first "I'll take it" gets it. I'm happy to answer any questions :thinking: Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

rookie

Enlightened
Re: OMG and Fivemega

I'll take the Fivemega 26650 host with heatsinked bezel and extension tube & the Fivemega Cooly (grey) please

:thanks:

rookie

Enlightened
Re: OMG and Fivemega

Got the lights today in great condition!

:thanks: :thumbsup:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: OMG Deft-x

Hey Pink,
By chance did you opt for the cool white led version on your deft x? :wave:

Ron - yes it is the cool white. I understand you have seen this particular light before, djans1397 was who I bought it from.

dc38 - go on, be tempted :poke: :laughing:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

Whaaaaat? :huh:

No wonderer I have had such a strong attraction to it! Definitely an AWESOME light here folks and at a GREAT price! If you've never had the chance to experience a DEFT-X in person you definitely owe it to yourself to buy this light :thumbsup:

My transaction in the sale of the DEFT-X to Pinkpanda was flawless. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him.:twothumbs

Last edited:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

Come on guys and gals! This is one of those MUST HAVE lights that ranks up there with the infamous Maxabeam, BarnBurner and the original DEFT! They don't come any cheaper than this!!! No bulbs to replace and new cells will always be available! If I wasn't in savings mode I'd buy this back myself!

BUMP for a killer thrower!

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a STEAL at that price! Bump for what my friends consider THE most amazing light in my collection!!