• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mac's Customs Mini-HID *Lime Green*

sed6

Enlightened
Mac's Customs Mini-HID, Solarc 10w Lamp and Ballast overdriven to 600+ Lumens, 1 "D" Size Mag Host, FiveMega Premium 3x17670 Holder, UCL Ultra Clear Lens, MOP Aluminum reflector, Tri-Bored host and 3amp Tailswitch. The pictured batteries are included and have only a few charge cycles on them and I will charge them before I ship.

I am the original owner of this limited run famous light presented in the nearly impossible to find lime green. This has been a safe queen since I got it and has never been carried but it may have a few nearly undetectable surface scratches, but nothing detracting in my opinion, 99/100 condition. Paypal only. Asking $550 $450 shipped CONUS, or your best offer. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

sed6

Enlightened
I've raised the funds I needed so I'm not going to actively monitor this thread or PM's. Call or text instead. 405-834-0188

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has it gained much dust in 4 years. I'm just curious from a historical perspective to see this.

archimedes

Flashaholic
I have one, and they are still a great little torch.

I wish this was a JiL Lite HID instead, which used the same ballast I believe, since I've been searching for that for ages now.

Best with the sale.

Patriot

Flashaholic
I wish this was a JiL Lite HID instead, which used the same ballast I believe, since I've been searching for that for ages now.

Yes, this Mac's 10w used the exact same ballast. I've owned the Mac's 10w and JIL Light simultaneously and Mac did a great job with these! He didn't make many in lime green though, most were silver and gunmetal gray. This may not be the case for every Mac's 10w but on some of them you had to be careful not to screw the head all the way down. Besides making the beam defocused, there was a possibility that the inside of the window could contact the tip of the bulb.