Favorite Photon II colors?

Craig720

Enlightened
What are your favorite Photon II colors and why?

I have white and red, but I'm also eyeing turquoise. I've read elsewhere here that someone prefers turquoise and green to white and red.

Rants or raves are welcome.

Size15's

Flashaholic
I prefer the turquoise because it is very bright, and a novel colour. I'd like it to have a tighter beam, but that's not really what I use it for.

I use it mainly for close-range illumination, but I have walked through some woods using it but it glares back a you unless you hold it right away from you. I'd like a Stealth Photon with switch in turquoise.

I only use it when I have no other (bigger) flashlight for walking as I move fast, and seeing what's ahead in a wood is pretty important (!)

Alastair

Colour perception is dreadful with it.

Shrike9

Newly Enlightened
Picked up 2 turquoise one's, one for both set's of car keys. This way we will have a small but bright light with us at all times. Never know when you will need a light
grin.gif
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I prefer a white Photon light for most of my uses. However, I do have a Covert Photon I with a red light that I use to help preserve night vision in the field.

I own:

Both a white and a red Photon I Covert

A white Photon I

Two Photon II with white lights

One Photon III with White light.

I plan on buying both a white and a red Covert Photon III.

I have another brand of LED light in Sapphire Blue. I like the color, it somewhat protects night vision, but it is too distorting to the color of items it illuminates.

I have a least one Photon on me at all times.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Craig:
What are your favorite Photon II colors and why?

I have white and red, but I'm also eyeing turquoise. I've read elsewhere here that someone prefers turquoise and green to white and red.

Rants or raves are welcome.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>