• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: (SOLD!!) Vital Gear FB1 Body with E to C Adapter

LumenMan

Enlightened

Vital Gear FB1 (Black) body with a Lumens Factory E to C adapter (Black). The E to C adapter was finished to match the FB1 body exactly.

Both the Vital Gear FB1 Body & E to C adapter are Brand New! $38 shipped (SOLD to karlheinz3)

International shipping is ok, but please add $5 for shipping. FREE SHIPPING in the USofA!

Last edited:

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Vital Gear FB1 Body with E to C Adapter

What kind of adapter is it? I've been looking for a black adapter with a smooth transition between the body and the head.

LumenMan

Enlightened

What kind of adapter is it? I've been looking for a black adapter with a smooth transition between the body and the head.

That's exactly what the Lumen Factory adaptor does. I had my buddy refinish the adapter in flat black since it's only available in grey.

bartko09

Enlightened

I may have something that'll work for you. I'll take pictures when I get home. I just got it yesterday actually and accidentally order the wrong color lol

SVT-ROY

Enlightened

This setup working OK for you? I can't get mine to work. I'm using an EDC dropin that works great with a 16650/17670. So I figure it's not a battery issue.