Angryfox        
Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 333

Thread: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

  1. #1

    Default Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    David & Co.

    Please let your customers here at CPF know when we can expect your new offerings.

    We miss hearing from you .........

    ~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    - Chance keep your eyes peeled. 2015 will be a great year for Foursevens fans!
    Power is nothing without power

  3. #3

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    L@@King forward to the Quark replacement line, Drclaw. Thanks for popping in. ....... Now get back to work on those new flashlights.

    ~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    QUARKS! QUARKS! QUARKS! QUARKS! ................

    ~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?


  6. #6
    Flashaholic* Crazyeddiethefirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,012

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    Hey Chance,
    David posted a new thread yesterday that they are closing out the burnt orange 180 Lumen Preon Pen light for only $30(before the CPF 12% discount)...

  7. #7

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    Thanks Eddie! I check the close out section most every Friday. I think I purchased the last gold Preon they had. I gave to a friend last Saturday. Great deal!

    ~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

  8. #8
    Flashaholic* Crazyeddiethefirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,012

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    I seem to recall you had a rather impressive Four Sevens collection(I think I saw a photo), I just posted mine on a thread yesterday...

  9. #9

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyeddiethefirst View Post
    I seem to recall you had a rather impressive Four Sevens collection(I think I saw a photo), I just posted mine on a thread yesterday...
    I saw your FourSevens stash shortly after you posted the picture. I be diggin it the most!

    David's lights are like potato chips .......

    ~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

  10. #10
    Flashaholic* wacbzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North of the South
    Posts
    1,257

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    Quote Originally Posted by 4sevens View Post
    "Soon" as in Mayweather-Pacquiao "soon," the National Archives release of ALL of the Kennedy Assassination records "soon" or 1st year Lakers coach Phil Jackson and NBA title "soon?!"

  11. #11

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    Soon as it before summer solstice soon.

    thanks
    Reid

  12. #12
    Flashaholic* Crazyeddiethefirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,012

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    The Four Sevens Preon Penlights in Burnt Orange and Mocha are both on sale at $30(before the 12% CPF discount). Thanks for the heads up Chance!

  13. #13

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyeddiethefirst View Post
    The Four Sevens Preon Penlights in Burnt Orange and Mocha are both on sale at $30(before the 12% CPF discount). Thanks for the heads up Chance!

    Hi Eddie,

    You're welcome. I was going to post the Mocha being on sale ....... After I was sure you had a chance to purchase one. Was that wrong?

    ~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

  14. #14
    *Flashaholic* Str8stroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On The Black Pearl
    Posts
    5,031

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    "The Summer Solstice, also known as the June Solstice, in 2015 is on Sunday, June 21st. The Summer Solstice also marks the longest day of the year in terms of the most sunlight in one single day."
    Per Day Finder dot com

    Summer Solstice is Ironic in a way.

    I would go for a release date of new products every year on.....4-7.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    Quote Originally Posted by Str8stroke View Post
    "The Summer Solstice, also known as the June Solstice, in 2015 is on Sunday, June 21st. The Summer Solstice also marks the longest day of the year in terms of the most sunlight in one single day."
    Per Day Finder dot com

    Summer Solstice is Ironic in a way.

    I would go for a release date of new products every year on.....4-7.
    That is great, we will definitely have future event on 4/7!

  16. #16
    Flashaholic* Crazyeddiethefirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,012

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    Hi Eddie,

    You're welcome. I was going to post the Mocha being on sale ....... After I was sure you had a chance to purchase one. Was that wrong?

    ~ Chance
    Hey Chance, not at all...I literally read your PM and bought one within 4 to 7 minutes...then everyone one else got a Chance...
    So punny...
    I can't help it, I had eggs for breakfast & I'm full of yolks...

  17. #17

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyeddiethefirst View Post
    Hey Chance, not at all...I literally read your PM and bought one within 4 to 7 minutes...then everyone one else got a Chance...
    So punny...
    I can't help it, I had eggs for breakfast & I'm full of yolks...
    Of course you didn't find fault in my delay, you were the intended beneficiary. Now stop with the puns, you're cracking me up to the point of being scrambled.

    ~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

  18. #18
    Flashaholic* wacbzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North of the South
    Posts
    1,257

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    Quote Originally Posted by 4sevens View Post
    Soon as it before summer solstice soon.

    thanks
    Reid
    Please tell us that these brass versions of already existing lights AREN'T the lights you and David are talking about as "coming soon." I think many of us were/are hoping for a NEW Foursevens light...

  19. #19

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    Quote Originally Posted by wacbzz View Post
    Please tell us that these brass versions of already existing lights AREN'T the lights you and David are talking about as "coming soon." I think many of us were/are hoping for a NEW Foursevens light...
    They aren't! I have the one of the Quark replacements on my desk! Announcement will come by next Friday!

  20. #20

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryp View Post










    The brass lights are very cool, but what I'm excited about are the Quark replacements. By next Friday, do you mean the 22nd?

    ~ Chance
    Last edited by Chauncey Gardiner; 05-19-2015 at 09:52 AM.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

  21. #21

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    +1 ..... where are my new Quark's

  22. #22

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    Quote Originally Posted by reppans View Post
    +1 ..... where are my new Quark's
    Very soon
    Not much has changed. The Quarks are coming back with some slight changes. Rather than calling them "new," let's call them Quark rebooted
    -David

  23. #23
    *Flashaholic* Str8stroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    On The Black Pearl
    Posts
    5,031

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    What about sending a few samples out to US loyal 47 customers for review? That would be swell.

  24. #24

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    Ever hear of Nichia or 4000k XP-L?

  25. #25
    Flashaholic* Crazyeddiethefirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,012

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    I wish to formally apply as a reviewer of the new Quarks...if that position is filled may I request to purchase the very first "Quark Rebooted"...
    Ok, yes I am a little over eager...

  26. #26

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    Quote Originally Posted by Str8stroke View Post
    What about sending a few samples out to US loyal 47 customers for review? That would be swell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyeddiethefirst View Post
    I wish to formally apply as a reviewer of the new Quarks...if that position is filled may I request to purchase the very first "Quark Rebooted"...
    Ok, yes I am a little over eager...
    Ha ha. You two remind me of Eddie Haskell and the Beaver.

    ~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

  27. #27

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    David/Reid - Will you be at Blade Show this year? If so, will you have some of the new Quarks there?

  28. #28

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    Quote Originally Posted by twin63 View Post
    David/Reid - Will you be at Blade Show this year? If so, will you have some of the new Quarks there?
    Yes and yes

    eddie - send us an email cs @ 4sevens com

  29. #29
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southwest PA
    Posts
    670

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    Quote Originally Posted by 4sevens View Post
    Very soon
    Not much has changed. The Quarks are coming back with some slight changes. Rather than calling them "new," let's call them Quark rebooted
    -David
    Looking forward to seeing the new designs. My QT2L is in my pocket as I type this and is perhaps the most useful light I presently own. Before you release them, please speak with your IP attorney so that you can be the company with the patents this time.

  30. #30

    Default Re: Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

    Quote Originally Posted by 4sevens View Post
    Yes and yes
    Great! See you there!

Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •