• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Arc LS (BOTH SOLD)

Jets22

Enlightened
These are 2 of my favorite customs,, They are built the same except for the emitters. The bodies including the bezel are polished to a mirror like finish. The powerpacks are the rare Arc Fat body 1AA and have been bored and set up to run a single CR 123 cell. The fat body has a new tritium capsule added and suspended in industrial silicone for added shock resistance . The beams are very nice, both have the new Low profile optic for excellent throw . The one is running a hand select T -3W,
MM+WO and new heatsink. New foam battery anti rattle ring also added.. The second one has a nice R2K and MM+WO and heatsink.. Foam trim ring is also new. Amazing the throw from these 2 lights both are excellent.. Pictures do no justice.. Visa and Mastercard OK with PayPal ..$150.00 for the 3W delivered and insured, $140.00 for the 1W delivered and insured..
web page web page web page web page /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jets22

Enlightened
Re: Custom Arc LS

Just looked at the beam shot...any blue you may see is the camera..(and possibly the Photographer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif)

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened

I have one of the Arc Fat 1AA 3W mods from Jetts22 and it is very nice.

It took me a few minutes to figure out that last shot, I first thought it was a pic of a pair of boots in the dark. Finally I realized that is a shot of the tritium capsules.

Jets22

Enlightened

FlashlightOCD..Thanks for the nice words..much appreciated..Hey..how did you know my boots have tritium in them ...LOL

Both these lights are running new converter boards..both Mad Max + WO's.. And both produce lots of light..

curvie

Newly Enlightened

you've got email. I hope i'm not too late :/

victor