ArmyTek        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: List of sub-CR2 size lights

Default Re: List of sub-CR2 size lights

Quote Originally Posted by StandardBattery View Post
    I'd like to add the 10180 based CooYoo Fermion light to the list. This is a very cool little light. The Stainless Steel version (not sure if there are any others) it really nice and the housing seems very well built. Very nice square threads and good o-rings, much better than the little 10180 neck lights in terms of robustness. I'm impressed with the build of this light.
    That Fermion looks almost to cute not to buy. I could find only one review of it and there were only two posts The 6000 to 7000 color temperature is what concerns me is it blue looking or more white? The features and form factor would seem to be quite useful.

What is the mode sequence and UI?

Flashaholic*

Hi all,

I've only found out this very interesting list today, thanks.

Magellan, you might add a 10220 DQG XP-G2 Stainless Steel, currently sold by Banggood.

I wonder which, among all these flashlights, can still be currently purchased and where.

Also, the DQG charger doesn't seem to be on sale with the chinese websites. Any suggestion for an alternate charger for these tiny Li-Ion batteries?

Thanks in advance

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Cemoi View Post
    the DQG charger doesn't seem to be on sale with the chinese websites
    Sorry, I was wrong: it is still available at Fasttech.

Honorary Aussie

Thanks for updating that.

Nice to see some action on this interesting, old thread.
    It is better to buy a beautiful, expensive, custom flashlight than to curse the darkness.

There seems to be a new 10180 flashlight on aliexpress, a red/black/grey aluminium or bare stainless one (or so they say). Seems to be a generic thingy, some brand names: wasaga, wasafire, meetoo, atcomm, aacom etc. It looks like it has insides as an astrolux M01/M02/M03. Not all that notable other then the interesting price: I just ordered one for €8.75 including shipping, so it might be great for cheap modding.

14250 Lummi Raw (in NS, Al, SS, Da)
    Need to ad Ag (.925 Silver) to the list for 14250 Lummi Raw.

Hello 2015, when there were few enough tiny lights to list.

Browsing Fasttech, I noticed Fenix has, or had at least, some 10180 lights, the Fenix UC02, in at least a few ano colors, and the UC02SS in stainless. Also seen at Fasttech in 10180: Blackwater Kite in a few ano colors and stainless, TrustFire MINI2, TrustFire MINI07, MecArmy FM11 right angle, MecArmy X2S in various colors, MecArmy X4S in various colors, MecArmy illumineX-1 , MecArmy illumineX-2, MecArmy illumineX-3Y in various colors, MecArmy illumineX-4 in 5 colors, MecArmy BL47 bullet light, Wuben G341, Wuben G342, Wuben G343, Sunwayman COMET in Al or Ti, Klarus Mini One, Astrolux M2, and JetBeam NITEYE MINI-1 in silver or copper colors. A few of these listed were discontinued and no longer available.

Also notable, George7806 sells some nice custom 10180 lights, and RPM has a couple different Ti CR2 bodies for E Series
    Last edited by night.hoodie; 09-25-2020 at 08:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12