• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Feeler: Custom Arc LS

Jets22

Enlightened
By now, most have probably seen the variations I have built. I have sold several here on CPF and been contacted by several members to have lights built. I am trying to get an idea of how many more builds I should do. (trying to get an idea for a parts order) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If you are intrested in a custom Arc please let me know so I can start a parts list..Feel free to PM if you have any questions.. Thanks everyone..

DumboRAT

Enlightened
Brock,

LOL, you know where I am.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5-Watt, big on white and bright -- twistie.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Allen
aka DumboRAT

Jets22

Enlightened
Daddyo, glad you like your new Arc..keep in touch..
(I like the tritium in the powerpack alot myself..)

Jdriller, shoot me an e-mail with what you would like, and what version Arc you currently have..Thanks

Kiessling

Flashaholic
ok Brock ... my girl wants one:

LuxIII , Tritium , NX05 , not more than about 600mA , shiny silver (most important part /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) , Twisty , as short and compact as possible.

That's it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And for all of those who do not have one yet: you should!

bernhard

Jets22

Enlightened
Bernhard, you still have possesion of the 5W I built for you???.....I thought for sure it would be in someones purse by now.. No problem my friend, I'll see what I can do on another one.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Brock ... ya, I still own it. But just because it is not a "general purpose" light. Would it have been driven more reasonably it would have been lost a long time now.
BTW, my Mom thought it was quite cute, too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanx for the effort, bud!

bernhard