Looking for a flashlight with adjustable output

DaKar

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a flashlight that have full adjustable output like the Jetbeam RRT-01 or the Sunwayman V11R.

You know if there are more models available in the market like the JETBeam or Sunwayman?

Thank you so much :)
Best regards from Spain!

FrankFlash

Newly Enlightened
Have a look at the Nitecore SRT series. These are flashlights in different sizes with magnetic ring control. I use the SRT5 as my EDC and I'm very happy with this torch.

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecore SRT3 for EDC and the other versions if you want a light for around the house use. Another option is the Nitecore PD lights, while they are difficult to find now you can still find a few sellers with remaining inventory and they're my favorite light of all time. Gives you the same ramping option while also providing shortcuts to high/moonlight. The EX11.2 and D11.2 are still available through a few websites.

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
And if you have a lot of money, you might try the HDS Rotary. It also has a ring to control ramping.

DaKar

Newly Enlightened
Hi thanks for all replies!

Nice option the Nitecore EX11.2, I like a lot the compact size and the max lumens are enough. Unfortunately the minimum output level seems starts at 5 lumens, if start from 0.1 it would be perfect.

Thanks again!

lightholic

Newly Enlightened
Like Frankflash said already, I personally love the SRT5. Lite, tough, and has all the pretty colors lol. Otherwise there is the Niteye MSC20 which is similar to the RRT-0 but the adjustment ring is at the tailcap instead. Also if you have around $200 you wanna get rid of super quick there is the Jetbeam TCR20 which is all titanium but only has like 500 lumens I think.

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi thanks for all replies!

Nice option the Nitecore EX11.2, I like a lot the compact size and the max lumens are enough. Unfortunately the minimum output level seems starts at 5 lumens, if start from 0.1 it would be perfect.

Thanks again!

It's actually far dimmer than the spec of 5 lumens, I actually posted a thread about it. It's pretty close to the .34 lumen mode of my Zebralight but slightly dimmer when used with cr123 batteries and about 1 lumen if used with rechargeable. It's actually the perfect level at night and that's why it's the light I use the most frequently.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have had the Jetbean RRT-00 and now have a Sunnwayman V11r and a SF Titan T1A and all three of them will go down to almost no output if dialed in that way.

The HDS Rotary is also one of my favorite lights though it will not go as low as the others I have tried.