Just Ordered

Yamabushi

Enlightened
My advice:
1. See if you can cancel the purchase before they ship.
2. Search CPF for "Ultrafire" to see the reason for 1. above.
3. Next time, search for reviews and/or ask for opinions on CPF before you order.

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I have to agree with Yamabushi. I'm sorry, but at that price it is not going to be a good light. The battery will also be unsafe. I would pay more than that for a single 18650 battery alone.

Remember:
Trustfire: You can TRUST it to catch FIRE.
Ultrafire: You're gonna get an ULTRA big FIRE.
;)

I will say that some cheaper lights (lights - not batteries or chargers) are alright if used with quality batteries though.

prnguinpoo

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, I have to agree with Yamabushi. I'm sorry, but at that price it is not going to be a good light. The battery will also be unsafe. I would pay more than that for a single 18650 battery alone.

Remember:
Trustfire: You can TRUST it to catch FIRE.
Ultrafire: You're gonna get an ULTRA big FIRE.
;)

I will say that some cheaper lights (lights - not batteries or chargers) are alright if used with quality batteries though.

And Surefire... You SUREly gonna get Fired by your wife, as it costs so much!

OK, I am sure some one can think of something better than that...

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
For the price you may enjoy it? The light is fine and ok to use.

I would not use the supplied battery or charger. As others have stated, it is probably dangerous. And as you likely know now, it isn't going to be anywhere near 2000 real lumen.

Buy a high quality battery and good charger and enjoy it.

Berneck1

Enlightened
For the price you may enjoy it? The light is fine and ok to use.

I would not use the supplied battery or charger. As others have stated, it is probably dangerous. And as you likely know now, it isn't going to be anywhere near 2000 real lumen.

Buy a high quality battery and good charger and enjoy it.

Agreed

DO NOT use that battery or charger.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

LeafSamurai

Enlightened
To be fair, it seems like it is an ok light to use around the house and for a first torch. But, the battery and charger is the worse sort you can get. I would not even use them for free, so I would advise you to find a better battery and charger.

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Best thing about that purchase is the nifty case it appears to come in, but as joked about above, just make sure it wont catch fire also!

Latest posts