Streamlight Stylus

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Though I've been perusing these forums for awhile, I haven't had anything significant to contribute. Now I do.

I just got my green Streamlight Stylus from Botach (despite the complaints-I had to try them). I'm impressed with the light output. I can't give any technical numbers on light output, but it's superior to my Photons (red, blue, white). The pen shape is convenient, but a photon is still more pocketable. The light pattern is a good mix of brightness and wide dispersion. I know that eyes are supposed to be more sensitive to green wavelengths, so the it could appear brighter than it is and the color regognition is really bad, but I still like the output.

It will stay in my light arsenal that I carry with me.

gm

Yes, the thinness of it and the pen format are very convenient. I carry my SL Stylus with white LED quite often - along with an NDI or LF2XT for serious lighting.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, first reply after 9 years later. I have one in red, but due to the length and oddball AAAA useage, I don't use it much anymore.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's got to be a record for a couple of reasons...nine years before first reply, and the OP's join date...Dec. 1969!!! :wow:

As for the Stylus...a friend gave me one a year or so ago (white LED), and it is very well built, and pretty bright for what it is. I have to admit that I haven't used it much though, for the same reasons Defloyd77 states, but it was a thoughtful gift.