Fenix Outfitters        
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ReyLight: 18350/18650 Titanium Flashlight Host, with 10 trits slots.

Default Re: ReyLight: 18350/18650 Titanium Flashlight Host, with 10 trits slots.

Quote Originally Posted by underkeeper View Post
    Hi guys my light will just stay on turbo mode and i cant change modes anymore.
    does anyone have the same problem`?
    Email replied, will send you another driver.

Default Re: ReyLight: 18350/18650 Titanium Flashlight Host, with 10 trits slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Weld Inspector View Post
    Gotcha so I'll have to take out all 9 if I want to change the arrangement on mine
    It's a touch tricky but it's possible to take a trit out at a time. Depends on how you want to change the arrangement. Note read my tutorial in my ReyLight ti lan review on trit installs. If the trits are done sloppily there is likely norland behind or around the trit. If this is the case, removing it will likely destroy it.

Ouch I'm expecting to fully disassemble the head and try the boiling water method and fully change the trit layout if I can salvage the trits so be it
    No such thing as too many flashlights, or knives.................
    No matter what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Weld Inspector View Post
    Ouch I'm expecting to fully disassemble the head and try the boiling water method and fully change the trit layout if I can salvage the trits so be it
    Any luck? Been curious about doing it on mine.

I've done it. Destroyed about 50-80% of the trits.

Quote Originally Posted by gunga View Post
    I've done it. Destroyed about 50-80% of the trits.
    Eh not worth it. Thanks.

Are these still available? Found a listing on another forum, but didnít want to get the 5 post minimum in order to reply there!

Quote Originally Posted by somnambulated View Post
    Are these still available? Found a listing on another forum, but didnít want to get the 5 post minimum in order to reply there!
    Pls check this post: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ple&highlight=

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123