Xeno S3a

elbowroom

Newly Enlightened
I'm trying to purchase the XENO S3a. Anyone have any recommendations where to buy. Has it been replaced?
Thanks

markr6

Flashaholic
I always think EDCplus when talking Xeno. I've contemplated that S3a quite a bit, but never pulled the trigger.

elbowroom

Newly Enlightened
I always think EDCplus when talking Xeno. I've contemplated that S3a quite a bit, but never pulled the trigger.

Excellent! They have it! Thank you very much. I could not find this light anywhere else & Xeno hasn't responded to my inquiries. Do you know how long the V2 has been available?
Anyway I really like the looks and size of this single 18650 torch. I already have an E03 V3 running on a 14500 and it's "extremely bright", so I figured I'd get the 18650. Thanks again, I did not know about EDCplus.

ven

Flashaholic
The s3a is a real nice light,very nicely made,nice square threads,smooth as butter.

Simple 3 mode,always starts in medium,low,high. Can be locked out with a little turn of tail cap. One thing i missed was a holster so i bought the small Jetbeam for a few £.
Threads

Holster

markr6

Flashaholic
Uh oh ven!! Better blur out that serial number or you'll be a victim of identity theft...or something? HAHA I have NO IDEA why people usually do that! What's going to happen?

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyway I really like the looks and size of this single 18650 torch. I already have an E03 V3 running on a 14500 and it's "extremely bright", so I figured I'd get the 18650. Thanks again, I did not know about EDCplus.

It's is pretty much just as bright on high but you get 2+ hours run time. You also get sensible medium and low modes which you lose with E03 on a 14500.

I've had a version 2 for around two years now. They upgraded the LED but they don't seem to bump up the version number so you'll get an XM-L2 rather than an XM-L if you get one now.