SUGGESTION FOR A SILENT SWITCH FLASHLIGHT ?

MrFunk

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
I had a thrunite scorpion v2 and it has the right switch for me because it doesn't click and I need maximum silence in my work.
Is there any other flashlights similar to this between these brand : Fenix, Olight,Eagletac, Nitecore ?
I can't find, they all do the click when switch on!
thanks

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,
I had a thrunite scorpion v2 and it has the right switch for me because it doesn't click and I need maximum silence in my work.
Is there any other flashlights similar to this between these brand : Fenix, Olight,Eagletac, Nitecore ?
I can't find, they all do the click when switch on!
thanks

Most flashlights with electronic switches are quite silent, so you won't annoy your blind co-workers. Look for any reviews from people complaining about "mushy" switches, those will be very hard to hear.

MrFunk

Newly Enlightened
Hi, thanks, I tried many but all of them did the sound tic-tic when I switch on and with my scorpion it was all silent, so I decided to buy another with the same switch if possible and same power more or less. thanks

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
momentary switches are pretty silent. surefire's dual-stage momentary switches are very quiet.

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, thanks, I tried many but all of them did the sound tic-tic when I switch on and with my scorpion it was all silent, so I decided to buy another with the same switch if possible and same power more or less. thanks

You could try a Zebralight SC52-L2 or SC52w-L2. Mine has a soft switch, which doesn't make any sound. I also have an earlier model, the SC52, that has a harder switch which does make a sound, but Zebralight switched to softer switches in the latest models.

For a larger light, I have a Sunwayman D40A that also has a silent electronic switch.

Or, go with a twisty.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Out of curiosity, what happens if there would be an audible click?

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
momentary switches are pretty silent. surefire's dual-stage momentary switches are very quiet.

Good call. I was going to suggest a 6P original with a very low power Malkoff drop in (depending on the amount of light needed).

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Elzettas have differing levels of switch sound output. A couple are what I'd consider silent, a couple are really quiet but audible, and couple sound roughly half as loud as a McClicky .