Value Of Surefire.

lightsdog

Newly Enlightened
What is the current value of a Surefire 9AN Commander with a standard and a KT3 turbo-head ?

It's in like new condition with only a few pin size marks on the turbo-head.

A search yielded 143 results.I read about half of these posts but unfortunately none dealt with current value and some were quite old.

When I talked to Surefire they told me they will take the light back and give me a 40% discount on any light I choose.I would really like an M3LT.This means the 9AN would be worth $170.00 towards the purchase of that $430.00 light.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look on Ebay or our own Mall to see if any are available there. One can usually get a feel for the market that way. Personally, if I had the money I would take the Surefire offer. Forty percent off on a M3LT is nothing to sneeze at. That much off on an Arc2 or Arc3 would be even better.

lightsdog

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for your reply.

I checked ebay and the results appear that it would be a crap shoot,as far as price is concerned.I think I'll take the offer from Surefire as that certainly is a sure-fire deal.LOL.

Now I'm trying to decide whether I want an M3LT or maybe a more modern rechargeable like the R1 Lawman or perhaps a UNR Commander.Decisions,decisions.

Vinniec5

Enlightened
I'm for the Surefire deal but I would pickup the UB3t Invictus you'll appreciate the differences from the M3LT. Mine is a keeper one of the Never sell bunch. It is a great light

Celt

Newly Enlightened
I tried to sell one on the Marketplace a while back and it didn't sell. I'm glad it didn't, as I now would have regretted it. the 9AN and KT3 is one of the less common setups.