i need to find a reason to need a another torch... guess this is the best place!

prnguinpoo

Newly Enlightened
So, i have 3 x fenix AAA's for small long runtimes...

Archer 1a v2 for general emergency bag....

I need one for the car.... was thinking either a tn4a or MH12, what would be the beam differences between the 2? Runtimes are not such an interest (efficiency, yes, but not actual runtimes). Both kick out 1000 lumens, but will they LOOK different? I guess floody is more useful for my uses (throwing is cool for saying look my torch can light up that rock xxx yards away, but other than that i wouldnt need throw).

Also i wanted a headlamp and an sc52 l2, now i figured the H52 is 2 wants in 1 product, i guess that = 1 need?

prnguinpoo

Newly Enlightened
The car one would also get Used for night walks and looking for the occasional lost cat

Amelia

Enlightened
Headlamp: H52Fw for the win! :)

Car light: I'd go for something tough as nails, with primary lithium or lithium AA support. My car light is an old beater Nitecore Defender 1xAA, with Energizer AA lithiums in it. I'm going to eventually replace it with something brighter though... thinking maybe a Nitecore SRT 3 or SRT5, either light loaded with CR123's.

Latest posts